13%
All of them
20%

Total votes: 15

Syntos
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Most skilled kunoichi

Post by Syntos »

They all have different strengths that are all excellent but, if one had to be excluded I would have to say Temari. Theres so many loopholes through her techniques (See Shikamru vs. Temari lol)

Tentens techniques are just creative. :)

Sakura is really smart, and gets pretty talented over her course training with Tsunade.

And Hinata is strong when she wants to be
Listening to: Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: Recovering
Thoughts: I only see half of the silver lining...
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Good summary.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Well you asked skilled so I voted for Sakura. You know why? It's because of her medical skills. Not just that I heard in the Anime that someone said that she had good genjitsu and she's strong.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Syntos
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Syntos »

Listening to: Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine
Mood: Recovering
Thoughts: I only see half of the silver lining...
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Syntos wrote:Thanks :3
You are welcome.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Temari
Baka Otaku

Post by Temari »

Karin Rengu wrote:Temari hands down. She kicks too much ass.
But you forgot Konan, Kurenai, and Tsunade on your list.
And welcome to AA. I hope you check out all the forums and post a lot! ^_^ We haven't had many newbs lately so this site's kind of died. We need you to help get it up again!!
hehee yeah temari is the best
*blocks with fan* not even close!
Believe it!
Master Otaku

Post by Believe it! »

Haku!!! :D

Haku was the most skilled kunoichi because she had the ice kekkei genkai, was pretty strong for a girl, and because she could do hand signs with only one hand! That's something no other ninja has been seen to do. Believe it!

But since Haku wasn't in the list, I voted for my second favorite kunoichi, Hinata. She has the Byakugan, and she trains hard to overcome her weaknesses. That effort has paid off, as she has developed her own chakra technique that is actually better than Neji's rotation. She never gives up, and her heart is in the right place, unlike all the other girls save one...

Haku! 8)
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

I know that a lot of you might say Sakura, but I think that Tenten is one of the most skilled kunoichi. I mean, she can move around as swiftly as Neji I think. Also, she's perfect for her team with Rock Lee and Hyuuga Neji. But, that's just my opinion.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

the sad reality of TenTEn is, shes skilless.. I mean, she uses summoned weaponry as her main thing for attacking, that and shes the only character without a story.. So, Yeeeaaahh. Sakura Vs Tenten, Sakura would win.
If you think about it, Sakura would beat all of them, Except Temari. really hard to tell who would win in Sakura Vs Temari..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

You know what? I think that Tenten's one of the most skilled because I haven't been keeping up too much on Naruto. I've mostly been trying to catch up on InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen and Bleach. Tokyo Miu Miu too, but I'm almost done with that. So, you may be right, but you also might not be. I really don't know. But if I watched a little more Naruto then maybe I would choose Sakura or Temari. But for now, I'm just going to focus on my favorite shows, okay?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

lol You have only watched the first few seasons then, if you dont know how little Tenten is used. Thats one thing that just makes me fascinated with her though. I wanna know her story :( seems like she is just another ninja, nothing special. Shes the black sheep of the show IMO.
Oh by the way, you have 370 some odd episodes to watch to completely see Naruto XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

That's one reason why. I don't have all that fast of Internet, so it kinda sucks. Downloading each episode of Tokyo Miu Miu one-by-one is hard. InuYasha Kanketsu-hen is only gonna have about 26 episodes, so that's not gonna be too hard. I'm almost finished catching up to the English dub of Bleach, so we're good there. I just don't feel like catching up on Naruto, nor do I have the Internet to do so.
Believe it!
Master Otaku

Post by Believe it! »

I agree with SASSZAIN that Tenten is not very skilled at all. Her main method of attack is to throw weapons, and in the Naruverse weapons are easily dodged with speed, countered with other weapons or jutsus, or wasted when the target uses the substitution jutsu.

I will say that Tenten is the most skilled weapon user, but that's because it's her only thing. It's her style. Other than that, bad tai-jutsu, no gen-jutsu, and no nin-jutsu other than summoning.

So her only skill is short range weapon combat.
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Post by tanoth »

Remember the fight with Sakura and Lady Chio against Sasori? Now that was proof she is the best!
no one knows the extent of my mentality...not even me...
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Post by tanoth »

can someone help me with my topic and help make a cg avatar?
my topic is create a naruto ninja character
no one knows the extent of my mentality...not even me...
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Believe it! wrote: So her only skill is short range weapon combat.
aka Failure