Naruto vs. Inuyasha

SmilingASSasin3
Baka Otaku

Naruto vs. Inuyasha

Post by SmilingASSasin3 »

I need to settle an arguement. Who would win in a fight? Inuyasha or Naruto?

Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

Re: Naruto vs. Inuyasha

Post by Azarath_Gen »

Inuyasha would have the upper hand at 1st b/c he has momre of an animalistic edge that Naruto wouldn't be use to but I think in the end, Naruto would win b/c he has shadow clone (wich Inuyasha isn't use to), Rasengan, and Kyuubi. That's a definite WIN! \:D/

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I think in a long fight, naruto would win, in a short fight, Inuyasha would. I mean, Inuyasha kinda has all his power right there in the begginning, where as naruto kinda fumbles around for a bit, unless facing a REAL adversary..

hmm.. Thinking, its a toss up. it could go either way, depending upon Naruto's mood, as well as Inuyashas..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

SaMaster14
Rookie Otaku

Post by SaMaster14 »

It also depends on if Naruto could use his 9-tails(depends on how many tails he can go up to in the fight), and it depends on if Inuyasha can go "true demon" form.

I'm guessing with all the different jutsu, and the 9-tails, Naruto would win after a long long long fight, unless Inuyasha caught him off guard quickly, and stabbed him in the heart or decapitated him..

~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

I agree with pretty much fun everyone that Inuyasha would win a fast fight because he doesn't have to make signs or symbols to use his powers (or jutsu). However, if Naruto unleashes the nine-tailed kyuubi then, he would win.

rachs13
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by rachs13 »

i soo think naruto would win as long as he uses he kyuubi form
*awsome animes*

Tokyo mew mew~Kaikan Phrase~Shakugan no Shana~Naruto Shippuden ~Pretty Cure~Zatch Bell~Fruits Basket~Karin~Oran high school host club~full moon wo sagashite~shugo chara!~Special A~Pretear~Nana~Aishiteruze baby

+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

Naruto would easily win, only if Inu REALLY pissed him off, like hurt sakura or something, other than that. theres a chance Inuyasha could win.
High wire escape artist

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I agree. Naruto doesn't need to use Jutsu's ALL the time. He does have ninja tools like smoke bombs and Kunai. I'm sure he could easily put a plan together with them.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

Lol "naruto put a plan together." The thought amuses me :mrgreen:

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

~~Tsume~~ wrote:Lol "naruto put a plan together." The thought amuses me :mrgreen:

ROFL

Yea the closest he came to a plan was... uhm.. I cant recall xD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I didn't mean a plan before battle :P
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27