naruto shippuden will be on disney xd

may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

naruto shippuden will be on disney xd

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

do any of you know that naruto shipppuden will be on disney xd do you think will be a good ida be on disney xd yes or no?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: naruto shippuden will be on disney xd

Post by scorpionwarrior »

What the heck? o_O I have to flat out say No XD

Btw does this mean you'll be back on AA?
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

i don't know yet i'll be back on AA all the time once blue moon i'll come post something if want to i also think that naruto shippuden be bad ida be on disney xd knowing disney they will edit lots of stuff on it
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Hopefully Shippuden will stay on Cartoon Network in Australia. It's not even the type of show Disney would normally show >_>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

i know that it's going to be werid when gonna be on disney xd hasn't shown yet i think going come out in late october
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

I just watch the episodes wafter they come out in japan with subtitles. Alot of stuff happened, America is going to be even further back by the time it airs.
I remembered my password.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

if they make it come out on Disney, they will surely kill the serries in the dubbed version..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

SASSZAIN wrote:if they make it come out on Disney, they will surely kill the serries in the dubbed version..

Its already out, and its not bad. Its the same voice cast, but they cut out some scenes just like Cartoon network did.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

one word

fail
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Post by Chrono Paladin »

I've seen Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD and to tell you the truth, the dubbed version isn't all that bad. At least they kept the names of the characters and at least they didn't hire any Disney stars with their cheesy acting ability to do the voices and they only let the same dubbing cast of the original Naruto do the voices instead. Yes, some stuff was censored like the characters cussing,
Spoiler
Show
Sasuke pulling out his sword as he was close to Naruto
, the sexy jutsu being renamed the "cutie jutsu" and I think they softened a scene where
Spoiler
Show
Deidara had his arm crushed by one of Gaara's sand jutsus
. So basically, the way it was editted is just like the way the original Naruto was editted.

Plus, Viz already released uncut DVDs of Naruto Shippuden. So there ain't no need to worry about Naruto Shippuden being on Disney XD. At least we can watch it completely uncensored on DVD. :)
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Chrono Paladin wrote:I've seen Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD and to tell you the truth, the dubbed version isn't all that bad. At least they kept the names of the characters and at least they didn't hire any Disney stars with their cheesy acting ability to do the voices and they only let the same dubbing cast of the original Naruto do the voices instead. Yes, some stuff was censored like the characters cussing,
Spoiler
Show
Sasuke pulling out his sword as he was close to Naruto
, the sexy jutsu being renamed the "cutie jutsu" and I think they softened a scene where
Spoiler
Show
Deidara had his arm crushed by one of Gaara's sand jutsus
. So basically, the way it was editted is just like the way the original Naruto was editted.

Plus, Viz already released uncut DVDs of Naruto Shippuden. So there ain't no need to worry about Naruto Shippuden being on Disney XD. At least we can watch it completely uncensored on DVD. :)

Oh no, the dubbing is fine and like you said it would have been edited on Carton Network anyway. But it took way too long to be released in an era where you can read the translated manga, or watch the japanese episodes with subs,
je_dryst03
Baka Otaku

Post by je_dryst03 »

who has all the link to watch Naruto all episodes including the new ones in dubbed version?
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

je_dryst03 wrote:who has all the link to watch Naruto all episodes including the new ones in dubbed version?
just search for them on youtube, or you can use crunchyroll, other stream sites, i think viz has them online too.