Create a naruto ninja character!

tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Create a naruto ninja character!

Post by tanoth »

I am looking for people who want to create their own character as if it were in the naruto series, at any point in the series. This character needs to have a name, clan, village or group affiliation, appearance, biography of how the character came to be, jutsu, equipment, personality, likes, dislikes, and any other thing that you the creator deems necessary. We could get an rpg going or just keep it as a show of creation. If there is anyone who can script and and make visual designs of charactesr please contact me at brain1993@yahoo.com to help make this more interesting. Thanks everyone and have fun. :mrgreen:
no one knows the extent of my mentality...not even me...
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Re: Create a naruto ninja character!

Post by tanoth »

Name: Akuma Kumori

Shadoanei Ankoku

Akki Tenma
Shadou Kage
Tanoth Dem-on (Which one?)

Clan:

Clan Ability: use certain jutsu without using a handsign, can generate chakra without handsign

Alliance: village hidden in the leaves

Hair color: black

Looks: neck length black hair, slightly larger canines and slightly pointed tongue (jinchuriki effect), slightly pale skin, all black eyes (except whites), five foot seven inches,

clothing: black pants, black short sleeve shirt, black fingerless gloves, black shoes, black headband (worn around waist, no symbol on it), black band across chest, black pouch on arm and both legs and waist, black thin rectangle shades on face,

equipment: samurai sword strapped to back, senbon in backs of gloves, shuriken and whipcord and spikes in leg pouches, chakra pills and health pills and money and antidote in hip pouch, scrolls and chakra paper and smoke bombs in arm pouch,

Height: 5ft 7in
--------------------
Personality: easy to like, smart, mostly blunt, flirtatious, wants to find and talk to sasuke, really good friends with naruto, demon sometimes takes control of mouth and talks, demon is in direct contact with mind,

Likes: loves phasing through houses and going unnoticeable, loves phasing objects to get them stuck

Dislikes: overconfidence, Sasuke’s turn over

Crushes: Temari, Sakura
---------------------
Ninja Class: Genin (highest you can start)
---------------------
Skills: rasengan (shadow demon style): emanates shadow energy from the hand, hits and pushes foe back and bursts
Surrogate: create an exact copy of self indistinguishable from a clone because of actual chakra spirit split
Demon synthesis: fuse demon chakra with object to slightly change its dimensions
Phase: walk through any object gas, liquid, solid, or chakra based
Unnoticeable: become unseen and leave no trace of previously being there
Shadow tentacles: create tentacles of shadow energy
Demon stages: release/fuse with inner demon at four stages
Demon hands: create large floating demon hands
Solid shadow: solidify shadow into different forms and control it
Demon strings: create chakra strings of demon energy that can solidify
Phantasmal possession: phase into object and control it
Drain: drain chakra from object
Summoning jutsu (dragon style): summon a dragon species (different types of stages)
Umbraragan: eyes become all black and see energy in its forms and what’s coming next, gives heightened senses
Demon intrusion: unobtrusively makes person like and do and tell almost anything, copying a needed memory for usability
Oragakumi: create an explosion of darkness that does damage, saps chakra, and clouds area
Needle needle: create needles from shadows that fly at enemy
Dark stitching: use demon strings to stitch together wounds with healing properties, slightly painful to heal
Demon scalpel: attack with chakra covered hand that does multiple slicing damage and bursts chakra points, can have healing factors
Bodily husk: summon the empty husk of a body of a defeated enemy
Shadow creation: temporarily create objects from shadows
Shadow control (involuntary): shadows bend and help and protect tanoth slightly (can cause more effect voluntarily)

Specialties: phasing, has a slight precognitive ability in umbraragan state,

Special moves: demon stages-
1st form appearance: eyes become all black, emanate black chakra, finger nails become black and pointed,
2nd form appearance: body becomes shade darker, slight horns on forehead, white irises; four dark tentacles come out of back,
3rd form appearance: body bulges slightly, shadow stays in constant solid from near body, spikes protrude from elbows and knees and heels and shoulders, even darker
4th form appearance: body becomes all pitch black, no shadow, tentacles move rapidly and can form things, body can shift shape,

Brief Summary of Character: jinchuriki to a shadow demon; uses part of its chakra for demonic and shadow type jutsu, isn't part of a village but resides in the village hidden in the leaves

History: two years before the birth of ------ a war was being waged. In a desperate move to win a ninja summoned a great shadow demon. After they won the demon turned on and killed the ninja to break his seal. Being free he rampaged through the village, destroying houses and killing people. When there was only a single surviving family left a ninja sealed the demon into his own body temporarily. The effect took place immediately. The ninja was dying and he was trying to help his pregnant wife move to a safe place. Before he left he sealed all of his belongings into one giant scroll. He made a shack in the woods and stayed there till his wife was about to give birth. His time was almost up and his wife was going to die from the birth. In a desperate moved he sealed the demon permanently into the infant right at the birth. The mother died. The father took his son to the nearest village, the leaf village. Once inside he bought land from the hokage, out near the outskirts behind the school. The father built a house with great speed and unsealed all of his belongings into it. He summoned three guardians to watch over his son. He placed a jutsu on certain scrolls to become readable to his son once ------ reached a certain age. He died that night when he finished. The guardians removed the body and no one knows where it is accept them. Four years later a kunoichi snuck past the guardians and into the house. She saw ------ on the floor sleeping. She also saw a note that explained everything, including that ------ was a jinchuuriki. She raised him up and the guardians left when ------ was ten. No one knew that ------ was a jinchuuriki until the kakashi visited him because of a disturbance in the area. kakashi saw ------ and the seal on his body. He told the hokage and ------ was forced to show himself to the village for the first time. That was when he first met the village and its inhabitants.

*********************************************************************************

English Japanese
darkness ankoku, kuragari, kurayami, yami
English Japanese
shadow kumori, kage, shadou, bikou, kage, shado-, anei
English Japanese
demon shadou, tenma, de-mon, akuma, akki
Ankoku
Shadoanei
Kumori
Shadou
Tenma
Akuma
Akki

Character

Possible names-
Akuma Kumori
Shadoanei Ankoku
Akki Tenma
Shadou Kage

Clan:

Clan Ability: use certain jutsu without using a handsign, can generate chakra without handsign

Biography: two years before the birth of ----- a war was being waged. In a desperate move to win a ninja summoned a great shadow demon. After they won the demon turned on and killed the ninja to break his seal. Being free he rampaged through the village, destroying houses and killing people. when there was only a single surviving family left a ninja sealed the demon into his own body temporarily. The effect took place immediately. The ninja was dying and he was trying to help his pregnant wife move to a safe place. Before he left he sealed all of his belongings into one giant scroll. He made a shack in the woods and stayed there till his wife was about to give birth. His time was almost up and his wife was going to die from the birth. In a desperate moved he sealed the demon permanently into the infant right at the birth. The mother died. The father took his son to the nearest village, the leaf village. once inside he bought land from the hokage, out near the outskirts behind the school. The father built a house with great speed and unsealed all of his belongings into it. he summoned three guardians to watch over his son. he placed a jutsu on certain scrolls to become readable to his son once ----- reached a certain age. he died that night when he finished. the guardians removed the body and no one knows where it is accept them. Four years later a kunoichi snuck past the guardians and into the house. she saw ----- on the floor sleeping. she also saw a note that explained everything, including that ----- was a jinchuuriki. She raised him up and the guardians left when ----- was ten. No one knew that ----- was a jinchuuriki until kakashi visited him because of a disturbance in the area. Kakashi saw ----- and the seal on his body. he told the hokage and ----- was forced to show himself to the village for the first time. That was when he first met the village and its inhabitants.

personality: easy to like, smart, mostly blunt, flirtatious, loves phasing through houses and going unnoticeable, wants to find and talk to sasuke, really good friends with naruto, demon sometimes takes control of mouth and talks, demon is in direct contact with mind, likes temari, loves phasing objects to get them stuck,

Jutsu: rasengan (shadow demon style); surrogate; demon synthesis; phase; unnoticeable; shadow tentacles; demon stages; demon hands; solid shadow; demon strings; phantasmal possession; drain; summoning jutsu (dragon style); umbraragan; demon intrusion; oragakumi; needle needle; dark stitching; demon scalpel; bodily husk; shadow creation; shadow control (involuntary);

Jutsu description-
rasengan (shadow demon style): emanates shadow energy from the hand, hits and pushes foe back and bursts
surrogate: create an exact copy of self indistinguishable from a clone because of actual chakra spirit split
demon synthesis: fuse demon chakra with object to slightly change its dimensions
phase: walk through any object gas, liquid, solid, or chakra based
unnoticeable: become unseen and leave no trace of previously being there
shadow tentacles: create tentacles of shadow energy
demon stages: release/fuse with inner demon at four stages
demon hands: create large floating demon hands
solid shadow: solidify shadow into different forms and control it
demon strings: create chakra strings of demon energy that can solidify
phantasmal possession: phase into object and control it
drain: drain chakra from object
summoning jutsu (dragon style): summon a dragon species (different types of stages)
umbraragan: eyes become all black and see energy in its forms and what's coming next, gives heightened senses
demon intrusion: unobtrusively makes person like and do and tell almost anything, copy a needed memory for usability
oragakumi: create an explosion of darkness that does damage, saps chakra, and clouds area
needle needle: create needles from shadows that fly at enemy
dark stitching: use demon strings to stitch together wounds with healing properties, slightly painful to heal
demon scalpel: attack with chakra covered hand that does multiple slicing damage and bursts chakra points, can have healing factors
Shadow creation: temporarily create objects from shadows
Bodily husk: summon the empty husk of a defeated enemy (control their jutsu and chakra)
Shadow control (involuntary): shadows bend and help and protect tanoth slightly (can cause more effect voluntarily)
appearance: neck length black hair, slightly larger canines and slightly pointed tongue (jinchuriki effect), slightly pale skin, all black eyes (except whites), five foot seven inches,

clothing: black pants, black short sleeve shirt, black fingerless gloves, black shoes, black headband (worn around waist, no symbol on it), black band across chest, black pouch on arm and both legs and waist, black thin rectangle shades on face,

equipment: samurai sword strapped to back, senbon in backs of gloves, shuriken and whipcord and spikes in leg pouches, chakra pills and health pills and money and antidote in hip pouch, scrolls and chakra paper and smoke bombs in arm pouch,

demon stages-
1st form appearance: eyes become all black, emanate black chakra, finger nails become black and pointed, retain most control (90%)
2nd form appearance: body becomes shade darker, slight horns on forehead, white irises; four dark tentacles come out of back, (75% control)
3rd form appearance: body bulges slightly, shadow stays in constant solid from near body, spikes protrude from elbows and knees and heels and shoulders, even darker, (50% control)
4th form appearance: body becomes all pitch black, no shadow, tentacles move rapidly and can form things, body can shift shape, still retain some control (15%)

*********************************************************************************

Here are just a couple of ways to explain your chartacter, this one is mine, nobody copying! I will deport you! LOL. Have fun and I hope this helped.
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Post by tanoth »

im changing the head band to diagonally across both eyes and no glasses
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

sounds... involved XD

Definately should think about moving this to the RP section, where som ppl might get more interested in it though.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Post by tanoth »

also his name is akuma kumori, and i need taijutsu help...
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

help with what exactly?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
tanoth
Rookie Otaku

Post by tanoth »

SASSZAIN wrote:help with what exactly?
coming up with good taijutsu...i already have
Taijutsu:
Ghost’s revenge: attack multiple times while phasing through he opponent
Dark missile: Use demon hands to launch self at area
Demon touch: Hit chakra/pressure points with closed hand attacks
Curse: strong physical attack where akuma hits enemy long distances in any direction, appears next to them and hits up, then appears next to them in air and hits down with hands connected, and finally appears below them shoving foot up into their midsection
Bladed Mirage: sword has three after images that do their own damage with attacks
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

dragon warrior
ability
the power to manipulate elements and drain an opponents energy
height 5'9
weight 189

age 25.
hair sky blue
eyes navy blue
alliance none.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Dragon X wrote:dragon warrior
ability
genjutsu:the power to manipulate elements and drain an opponents energy
ninjutsu: stealth dragon which allows him to turn in multiple and different things at the same time
tai jutsu hard breaker which allows his bodies to be denser than any element and hotter than lava
height 5'9
weight 189

age 25.
hair sky blue
eyes navy blue
alliance none.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine