Naruto's true rival

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Naruto's true rival

Post by Dragon X »

I'd say Gaara of the desert because of the sandfox
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Re: Naruto's true rival

Post by SASSZAIN »

and i'd say you havent read/seen anything past the first 100 eps
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Dragon X wrote:I'd say Gaara of the desert because of the sandfox
its not a sand fox. each of the bijuu take a different form the 1 tail that was in gaara was a racoon.

and being a jinchuriki like naruto just helped them understand each other more naruto and gaara aren't rivals in the slightest. they are friends, and if they were rivals.....naruto already lost because gaara because kazekage way before naruto became hokage
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Dragon X wrote:I'd say Gaara of the desert because of the sandfox
its not a sand fox. each of the bijuu take a different form the 1 tail that was in gaara was a racoon.

and being a jinchuriki like naruto just helped them understand each other more naruto and gaara aren't rivals in the slightest. they are friends, and if they were rivals.....naruto already lost because gaara because kazekage way before naruto became hokage
naruto and gara we're evenly tired when they first fought.naruto and Gaara get along but they're not friends.gaara has an incredible jinurki as well as naruto does. which makes this really intresting
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

your paragraph made no sense.

Retype it with sense please.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:your paragraph made no sense.

Retype it with sense please.
When naruto first fought gaara of the desert to try to save the leaf village both of had to summon thier highest chakara and pretty much neither of them won even though gaara was bleeding and naruto wasn't
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Naruto won, because his objective was to save Sakura.

Naruto didng have to use full chakra, because if that was the case, there would have been a nine tailed fox running around.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

His Rival is Sasuke, Kishimoto has pretty much built part two on it.
I remembered my password.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

the reason i said that it was Gaara was because he can merge with alot of stuff.that you wouldn't think that he could merge with.It can be argued that he pushed naruto's limits better than anyone.when they were both fighting both of them were nearly knocked to the floor and couldn't get.
KikiMonkeyLover
Baka Otaku

Post by KikiMonkeyLover »

Naruto and Gaara can make a good rival, but I can't see them as rivals because I see them more like friends.
Naruto and Sasuke make a good rival match. Why? Because they've been rivals since childhood.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

KikiMonkeyLover wrote:Naruto and Gaara can make a good rival, but I can't see them as rivals because I see them more like friends.
Naruto and Sasuke make a good rival match. Why? Because they've been rivals since childhood.
exactly 8)
KikiMonkeyLover
Baka Otaku

Dragon X wrote:the reason i said that it was Gaara was because he can merge with alot of stuff.that you wouldn't think that he could merge with.It can be argued that he pushed naruto's limits better than anyone.when they were both fighting both of them were nearly knocked to the floor and couldn't get.

Yes, your right about that Naruto and Gaara have most likely the same limit, but with Sasuke is very different. I mean, Naruto wants to surpass Sasuke and Sasuke wants to surpass Naruto.
KikiMonkeyLover
Baka Otaku

Dragon X wrote:the reason i said that it was Gaara was because he can merge with alot of stuff.that you wouldn't think that he could merge with.It can be argued that he pushed naruto's limits better than anyone.when they were both fighting both of them were nearly knocked to the floor and couldn't get.

Yes, your right about that Naruto and Gaara have most likely the same limit, but with Sasuke is very different. I mean, Naruto wants to surpass Sasuke and Sasuke wants to surpass Naruto.