The movie versus the Anime

BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

The movie versus the Anime

Post by BitCloud »

No one will probably reply, but I know the anime is great as i've seen it plenty of times, but the movie the way it was done was incredible.. The animation and frames were just flawless and so was the score! I heard a rumor a while back they are working on alive action adaption? Probably not a rumor anymore, anyone know? I know its far fetched id get a reply and there is google..but..I'm trying my best to jump start the heart of this place, once more. All I have is hope.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The movie versus the Anime

Post by webmaster »

Yeah, they announced the cast and everything. If I remember right the production got postponed when one of the actors injured themselves, but I don't know if that was an injury while filming or if it happened before they started filming.

I appreciate you attempting to jump start some conversations. It's like a ghost town here nowadays. You can also find some of us on Discord where we chat: https://discord.gg/VYgbqSD
BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

Post by BitCloud »

Cool, I might check it out, and yea i'll try to resurrect AA with shear willpower and energy lol. Who knows, might be popp'n again sooner or later! Also, I remember hearing about that, all the complaints about the cast as well.

People said same thing about ghost in the shell but Scarlet Johansson did a great job imo!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

BitCloud wrote: Oct 11, 2020 6:19pm Cool, I might check it out, and yea i'll try to resurrect AA with shear willpower and energy lol.
I had this mentality once too.. but then life was like "oh hey guess what, no!"
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

i still pop in every once in while just lazy on my part i become a introvert as i got older i prefer anime than live action movie
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club