Red Dragon Syndicate Questions

Visitor

Red Dragon Syndicate Questions

Post by Guest »

I've got some questions about the Red Dragon Syndicate:

1. Who is the leader?
2. Why did Spike try to leave?
3. Did Spike and Julia sleep with each other?
4. Was Julia a part of the Syndicate? If not, what was she?
5. Did Spike split from Julia, joined the Bebop, then reunited in the last episode? If he did split with her, when and why?

If there is anything else about the syndicate that you could tell me, I would really appreciate it.
Xiam
Visitor

Re: Red Dragon Syndicate Questions

Post by Xiam »

1: I believe the Red Dragon Syndicate is led by 3 old men. Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Vicious speaking to 3 old men.
2: Spike tried to leave because he was sick of... well, everything. It wasn't going the way he wanted it to, so he wanted out.
3: Who CARES if they slept with each other! You're SICK, you know that?
4: I believe she was part of the Syndicate. That's where they met.
5: I'm not sure on the details. I know she was told to kill him, but she didn't. And somewhere along the line, Spike faked his death. Maybe she went back and said she did kill him. I don't quite remember those details.
Visitor

re: Red Dragon Syndicate Questions

Post by Guest »

Sorry, but I must clarify myself about the whole "Did Spike and Julia sleep together?" I realize now that from someone else's POV, it might have sounded perverted, but please let me explain. I am writing a story about Cowboy Bebop and I wanted to make a few clarifications before I actually wrote the next chapter. The story is based on what happened during the show, so I want to make sure I have my facts straightened out. Again, I apologize for the way I wrote the question.
Xiam
Visitor

Re: re: Red Dragon Syndicate Questions

Post by Xiam »

Anonymous wrote:Sorry, but I must clarify myself about the whole "Did Spike and Julia sleep together?" I realize now that from someone else's POV, it might have sounded perverted, but please let me explain. I am writing a story about Cowboy Bebop and I wanted to make a few clarifications before I actually wrote the next chapter. The story is based on what happened during the show, so I want to make sure I have my facts straightened out. Again, I apologize for the way I wrote the question.

I don't think that issue was ever commented on, in the show. It was either assumed that they did, or wasn't necessary to mention that they didn't, or it wasn't relevant either way.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

either way it doesn't matter if they did or didn't am i right if you want to right iti in to your story then you can just pretend they did or they didn't. but yeah i am pretty shure your right Xiam because i think the syndicate was run by three old guys.
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

can i please make one thing clear, julia was not part of the syndicate and she was the reason spike left.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

my bad i thought that she was part of the syndicate
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

now dotn forget the rule dont give away the ending!!! :D
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

OK then
Idris
Visitor

Post by Idris »

Anonymous wrote:I've got some questions about the Red Dragon Syndicate:

1. Who is the leader?
5. Did Spike split from Julia, joined the Bebop, then reunited in the last episode? If he did split with her, when and why?

If there is anything else about the syndicate that you could tell me, I would really appreciate it.

1. Originally the old council that were killed.
2. Spike tried to leave because of Juila.
3. Yes
4. Juila had some sort of relation. It was iffy and never specifically illustrated exactly what her associationg was.
5. They didn't exactly split, but they did seperate in the sense that they didn't see each other...literally. Don't think it was out of relationship problems, more of the situation at hand.
Idris
Visitor

Post by Idris »

Anonymous wrote:I've got some questions about the Red Dragon Syndicate:

1. Who is the leader?

1. Originally the old council that were killed.
2. Spike tried to leave because of Juila.
3. Yes
4. Juila had some sort of relation. It was iffy and never specifically illustrated exactly what her associationg was.
5. They didn't exactly split, but they did seperate in the sense that they didn't see each other...literally. Don't think it was out of relationship problems, more of the situation at hand.
Mistress Elysium
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Mistress Elysium »

2.I don't remember Julia being the reason
3.I'd assume they did.You never hear or see anything,but their relationship suggests it.
4.They didn't split in terms of their relationship.As Idris said it was the situation.
It would be cool if someone could clarify #2.I think everything else has been made more or less clear.
"I'm just watching a bad dream I never wake up from" -Spike Spiegel

"It can't rain all the time" -The Crow
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

Xiam wrote:1: 3: Who CARES if they slept with each other! You're SICK, you know that?

i cares.ur weird,mayb u watch too little anime.i seen 1 scene in real folk blue part 2 where julia n spike were together in d bed,julia was holding his head,spike's head lie on her shoulder,i no is him because of his fluffy green hair,but is just a quick shot of it,a flaskback
since is just a few second shot,any1 can miss it if they d not seen d anime properly.