Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Kanna
Visitor

Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Post by Kanna »

Ed is a boy's name, but then Ed sounds, looks, dresses, acts, and seem like a girl. Please respond to me!!!
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Post by Dark Lilly »

Ed is a girl. She refers to herself as such in at least a couple episodes. Faye even mistakes her for a boy and Ed corrects her.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
pirating_punk
Visitor

Post by pirating_punk »

Ed sounds asexual. NO offense. I love ed :)
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

eds a girl, it was said in the last few episodes of the show
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

wow and you guys call yourself CB fans if you were really fans then you would know that ed was alound to name here self when she was sperated from her father and she picked edward no one knows why but she just did.
lady reenee 87
Visitor

Post by lady reenee 87 »

**nods head** ^

Yup, dats basically wat happened 2 her...I mean, Edward is a boy name but Ed is actually a gurl...i think in da cowboy bebop episodes there is a part where ed meets her pops and decides to leave....but i guess she doesnt..and dats when this lady tells spike about Ed's past and her whole name....(dont know it...)
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

ed also says she's a girl in the movie
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

i heart the movie but it's so anoying when people say spike did not die. i9 mean come on how stupid are they spike only says bang when someone dies don't gimmy that oh well vishious died YES MABEY BUT THATS NOT IT when julia died white doves flew by and when spike died, what did you not see the doves THEY WERE RIGHT THERE! :cry:
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

im with you you can't sau he didn't die
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

i know i mean come one how stupid can people be
lady reenee 87
Visitor

Post by lady reenee 87 »

so basically wat ur tryin 2 say is dat Spike didnt die in da last episode....it looked like he did....or mayb he just passed out....but how come they dont make no more new episodes...its probably cuz of da fact dat he probably did die..
Mai

Post by Mai »

Girl
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

no i'm saying he did die
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Yes he died. but thats a major spoiler, and ur supposed to warn ppl about those :roll:
lady reenee 87
Visitor

Post by lady reenee 87 »

ooohhh okay i understand now....well, dat really sux I really liked CB till dat happened...
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

gee thanks guys !_!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.