New RP board

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

re: New RP board

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

Yeah Faye Faye...Faye Faye is awake Ed scared of Faye when she yell but Ed help Faye Faye......*hacking*dum de do dee dum hey Faye Faye is this what you want?*pulls up Police Reports and anything you would want about Silverman*
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

"Wow Ed...that was quick."
She got up from the couch and leaned towards the screen with all the information.

"Wow...look at all these reports!...This guy's a real pro. No wonder he's got such a big bounty on his head."
She continued to read, while she tapped her feet.
She placed her arm on Ed's head for support while she continued to read.

When she finished she stood up straight.
"Looks like this one's going to be a tough one. Oh well, nothing Faye Valentine can't handle by herself."

She walked to the couch and grabbed her jacket. As she was putting it on she said, "Thanks Ed, expect a huge roll of pocket moola in the next three days."
She then walked towards the door.
"I'd really appreciate it if you could stay by the computer, I might have to ask you a couple more questions, so keep your transmitter open."

She then walked outside the room and made her way towards Redtail. As she approached her lovely ship she sighed. She checked to see if she had her Redtail's remote.
"Seems like I'm good to go."
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

hey julia, maybe you should stay on the bebop... i can handle this, this bounty is not like any other bounty... and its up to me to face my past,
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

As Faye got inside Redtail, she started it up and made sure everything was in oder.

"Hmmm, I should check out Tom's Diner... I might be able to get a lead from there..."

She looked behind her seat to make sure she had a couple of guns with her. The neighbourhood she was headed to, wasn't a very friendly place.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

*while standing on head in the corner*la la la la do do do de dum *her computer icon starts blinking youve got mail*checkie checkie mail mail..........WHAT..........EVIL VIRUS GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......*making laser sounds*peteew peteew berzatt yeah i got it but just top make shure.....yeah all bad go bye bye right faye......faye faye?where Faye Faye Ein?......oh well lets walk Ein*walks away to a different room but leving the transmitter by the computer**now swinging arms like baboon*lalalalala
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

(waiting for julia to say something!) heheh
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by smart and sassy »

hey spike, remember, i'm part of your past too and i think i can hold my own. Don't think i'm going to just sit here and wait for you to return from this bounty. I'm going with you.
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

lalalalalala*going into kitchen area*spike.....Julia..... where everybody go Ein? oh well lets go for a ride*heading for the controls*lalalalala
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

"so where do we start looking for him spike" *looks up at spike*
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh buttons and blinkers and dogads*starts pressing buttons and flicking switches**looking at map or gps whatever you want*lets go here Ein
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

keeps concentrating on the controls*
looks at julia*
well, hmm dammit julia, this might not be all that safe, i dont want to have to protect everyone! you remember vicious,.|!!!!!!!is jet the only sane one that doesnt want to come with me?
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

and since when have i needed your protection spike

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Jet are you here....*ed continues to fly around*
§åmüriã_Wårriør
Visitor

Post by §åmüriã_Wårriør »

shuts up, fine but stay cloe to me... we are going to find vincent, and hopefully get a good bounty, without getting ourselves killed!!
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

(ummmm, hi and welcome) very well, let's find him now

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

(ooc:is anyone playing Jet?)