what do you think your opion on spike & julia

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

what do you think your opion on spike & julia

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

if julia wont have left do you think spike would be diffrent or the same? what your opinion do you think spike better of with julia or without
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

re: what do you think your opion on spike & julia

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

i think that he would have been the same
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by smart and sassy »

i think he would have been more of a gentleman, and i think him and Julia are an awesome couple. :mrgreen:
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

yeah thatsa true
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

i think spike would be diffrent like smart and sassy said a total gentleman i mean i dont like julia much but i think is she would have left spike would be totally diffrent
Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 18, 2005 10:34am, edited 1 time in total.
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

*beams* glad i made a good point. :P
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

yeah good points hugs for everyone
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

well at least you don't run away from hugs *hugs yunsung*

Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

i like hugs*hugs back*
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

me too, hugs are awesome *continues hug*

alesa_666
Visitor

Post by alesa_666 »

I think Julia and Spike look stupid together..she's no good for him ...Spike need a funny woman ..like Faye :D
Off topic:..WTF are those posts ?..*hugs*...give me a break..Isn't that spam?
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

you got a problem with it talk to Anner oh wait thats right Anner our friend said we talk about what ever wwe want here as long as we keep this board alive....and really spike and faye do look good but so do spike and julia
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

*laughs* woa, let's all take a chill pill, but we are sorry and i seriouly do not want faye and spike to hook up, that is just not the combination for me. Yunsung it's all right bud *hugs* we can just take this somewhere else *beams* no biggie

alesa_666
Visitor

Post by alesa_666 »

I said that Faye and Spike is better than Julia and Spike because in the last episode I realised that they look good together (when she puts the gun to his head..and he tells her the story of his eye..the one who is looking in the past..etc etc)...And i think Julia means the past and he should let go..
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: what do you think your opion on spike & julia

Post by Hey »

alesa_666 wrote:I said that Faye and Spike is better than Julia and Spike because in the last episode I realised that they look good together (when she puts the gun to his head..and he tells her the story of his eye..the one who is looking in the past..etc etc)...And i think Julia means the past and he should let go..

Wow....you make a really good point A666. Well, I don't know...I've always had mixed feelings about this subject. Spike and Faye would not mix, like...no way. Spike needs someone like Julia to like...not really control him but to bring out the good in him. But at the same time... like you said A666, Julia was in the past, and he should let her go.

To tell you the truth, I've always had this tiny little anger towards Julia... I mean...when you think about it...oh I don't know...I just.....uggh...

lol, I think I need to watch CB again sometime soon, I need to try and make sense out of this (hahaha, I've said that a thousand times and watched it a thousand time and yet I'm still confused...*sniff*)

Oh dude... I'm like, on the verge of tears!! I'm listening to Oasis, "Don't go away"...omg....it should totally be the theme song of Spike and Faye....omg...this is soooo weird... :shock: lol, it does need a little more ba-boom but it would do.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

yes good point but still if this board had to go to the off topic forum then all of this would and then we wouldn't talk a bout bebop so lets just leave it here