Cowboy Bebop: THE MOVIE!!

knives0142
Visitor

Cowboy Bebop: THE MOVIE!!

Post by knives0142 »

w000000t this movie rox waaaaaaaay more than the entire series combined. especially the last battle. wut do u guys think?
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

re: Cowboy Bebop: THE MOVIE!!

Post by Raoul Duke »

.....well.......,
hmmm......id say that it is very good, but not better than the whole series combined.
Its better than any episode, other than the last few, on its own. But the last few epidodes of CB are so sad, and they really finish off the series so good.
Id say it is a great complement and add-on to the series, and is awesome as a stand alone, but it just doesnt have the build up, suspense and depth of the whole series. :)
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

the movie does rock especially the last fight but better then the series combined i don't know abuot that
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i loved this movie, i like the beginning, and the guy has the same name as me, Rasheed, finally someone has my name
knives0142
Visitor

Post by knives0142 »

hmm...ya kno...im not even quite sure i saw the ending of cb. was it the one where spike like got shot out the window or sumthin and had threw a grenade like a second b4 and blew the guy he was fighting to hell? and if it was i dont even remember wut happened after or b4 that. i was barely awake when i saw it.
-=Bea-chan=-
Visitor

Post by -=Bea-chan=- »

hmm...ya kno...im not even quite sure i saw the ending of cb. was it the one where spike like got shot out the window or sumthin and had threw a grenade like a second b4 and blew the guy he was fighting to hell? and if it was i dont even remember wut happened after or b4 that. i was barely awake when i saw it.

Yeah thats the one.

I really liked the movie! all the fighting and shooting was cool. Not that I'm psycho, because I'm not! Just it looked cool. :|
Luffy
Visitor

Re: re: Cowboy Bebop: THE MOVIE!!

Post by Luffy »

-=Bea-chan=- wrote:

Yeah thats the one.

I really liked the movie! all the fighting and shooting was cool. Not that I'm psycho, because I'm not! Just it looked cool. :|

That's session 5, Ballad of Fallen Angels.. ; ^ ^
There is a duel between his ultimate arch rival..
(if you don't know pm/email me) *Its a SPOILER*
^ ^
smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

yeah what were you thinking :roll:
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

DoM says: Id say it is a great complement and add-on to the series, and is awesome as a stand alone, but it just doesnt have the build up, suspense and depth of the whole series.

++With you 100% on that one.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
Ru
Visitor

Post by Ru »

I just got a ripped copy of all the episodes and the movie and i am blown away.
first with the movie...i just realized that this whole series is morbid as hell! spike gets the wirest end of it..i wont spoil it..but damn..spike ihas nine lives..
they said that the movie takes place like before the last episode..is that right?
Luffy
Visitor

Re: re: Cowboy Bebop: THE MOVIE!!

Post by Luffy »

Ru wrote:I just got a ripped copy of all the episodes and the movie and i am blown away.
first with the movie...i just realized that this whole series is morbid as hell! spike gets the wirest end of it..i wont spoil it..but damn..spike ihas nine lives..
they said that the movie takes place like before the last episode..is that right?

Yes it does.. I believe the Cowboy Bebop movie takes place between.. uh.. I think its session 21-22.. O_o
After Tongpu and before Andy.. I'm pretty sure that's when it took place.. *Nods* ^ ^
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

it not right before the last ep so around 21 and 22 sounds right
Tenma
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tenma »

I haven't seen the series but the movie was cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuler_292
Visitor

Post by Tuler_292 »

it was!
Imperial Emperor Yukio
Visitor

Post by Imperial Emperor Yukio »

This movie is pretty good though I think the series is much better. The last fight was cool and the music was unforgetable. Great ending to.
Tuler_292
Visitor

Post by Tuler_292 »

one of teh best movies of alll times! :!: :!: