Last Episode

mikejkelley
Visitor

Re: Last Episode

Post by mikejkelley »

How 'bout this? Just have him wake up in the first scene of the sequel and be like, "Damn, I'm still tripping from those mushrooms I ate in episode 17!" =D>
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

I think that is a really good idea!
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by smart and sassy »

*laughs* that is an excellent idea. I love it. but then it leaves the show oddly ended.
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

Rikoku wrote:The edinding, (just to correct some) isnt MEANT to be sad, but a celebration.

SPOILER!!!
Spoiler
Show
The ending is meant to be a celebration. Spike knew he was gonna die if he went, but he still did. "I am the only man who can kill you" is quite a significant line, should anyone have failed to hear it. spike knew he was gonna die, so he did to save hundreds of thousands of people dying at the hands of Vicious. so, is it sad, or is it happy? it is happy. the last thing Spike does is smile, so, shouldnt we?
nope u r wrong,Vicious d not want to kill thousands of pple,he just want to b the head of red dragon,go watch the series again.
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Blue Crow, let me spell this out for you.

a syndicate is a crime ring.
they would dabble in various illegal activities.
amongst this, murder would be one of them.
Vicious wanted to take over because he believed he could do a better job.

now, i know your a little slow on the series, hell, you didnt know that Ed was a bounty. so, perhaps YOU should go back and watch the series :D
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

no,u Rikoku,should go back n watch the series.u r still dreaming in your own lala land,he D NOT want to kill thousands of pple. [-X
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Vicious actually kind of enjoys killing, remember? His main goal was to be the leader of the syndicate, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a blood bath either.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

blue crow wrote:no,u Rikoku,should go back n watch the series.u r still dreaming in your own lala land,he D NOT want to kill thousands of pple. [-X
your right. i SHOULD go back and watch the series. it was damn enjoyable :) but it will only prove to serve my point. so, why bother? now, drop this crap before a proper flame war starts.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

Ryukon wrote:Vicious actually kind of enjoys killing, remember? His main goal was to be the leader of the syndicate, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a blood bath either.
don remember he enjoy killing,he only appear in d anime for a few times.
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Vicious did do a lot of killing and I believe he did enjoy it. In the last episode he was saying something about being a cold hearted beast, and that it was his job to kill...But I agree with Piro, you should go back and watch the series again Blue Crow...I mean he threatened to kill Julia if she didn't kill Spike, he was willing to even kill his best friends to get his to his goals...
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

wha best friend?he steal his girlfriend
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
smart and sassy
Dragon Master Otaku

Spike and Vicious used to be best friends, and Julia was his gf, he was willing to kill them both in the end...

Faye
Visitor

Post by Faye »

ok ... i just see the last episodes. i read what u say about Spike(Spike died satisfaid :)) ) . But why Faye must suffer so much? I want some new episodes only for her not special to see if Spike is alive :P
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

The last episode was great, although they couldve made the last battle between Spike and Vicious longer!!

Also Vicious did enjoy killing, because firstly he was willing to kill his best friends and also he know mr saxaphone (AKA the guy with breasts) for like a few seconds and gave him that music thingy which blew up!

Plus he killed that poor innocent scorpion :( lol
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

I hated the ending, HATED IT!!!! :cry:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
SarieBear
Rookie Otaku

Post by SarieBear »

Personally down in my heart, I don't think that Spike is dead. In fact the director of the anime even said himself, that it's up to the viewer to decide if you think he was killed. I don't think he is, look how much crap he's been through! pushed out of a window, shot in the chest and thrown off a train, and he still survived. XD
~If I look past her freakish strength and focus on what matters: her looks, her sense of fashion, her estate, her lineage... it all adds up! Suppose I--- I REALLY *HAVE* HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!!~
*I am the Shadow Alchemist*