Last Episode

shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Last Episode

Post by shinolover »

I just recently saw the last episode of cowboy bebop. And i was kinda disappointed Cuz everything happend so fast. How did any of you feel?
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Re: Last Episode

Post by Ryukon »

A bit sad because of the turn of events. Eventually everyone went their seperate ways and did what they felt they had to do, which is pretty much what happens here in real life. Nothing really lasts forever. If stuffs did, there would be no change, whether it's for the better or the worst.

Despite the emotion though, I also was...happy? Not too sure. Just some sort of understanding in a way, and then not at the same time.

Overall, it was a great series and remains one of my top favorites. Poor Faye though...she doesn't have a grip on what to do with herself still.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

the last 3 episodes actually brought a lump to my throat both time i watched it (engs and jap) i found it very moving, and bravo to the creators. i have one question, however.

Episode 11: Toys In The Attic.

that purple thing bites everyone (except for Ed, but she eats it) and it looks like they all die, so, i thought the story ended there, and the rest were previous adventures. then episode 24 onwards... what WAS that purple goop? :-s
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

No one really knows, but my guess is that it's just the evolutionary form that was born from the crowded, fungus, slimy, manifestation that had build itself up in the fridge.

It's pretty amazing (if not gross) of what happens when you leave stuffs in there for a long time. Things...change :|
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

mhm. makes you wonder what Spikes whiskey's gonna be like, since he left it behind the fridge :lol: thanks for that Ryukon-san ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

i watch d Last Episode just now.i d not think that things is happening fast,it is dragging,just that it hav cut off d first part where they join d red dragon n how their love start,spike,julia n vicious relatinship had been dragging.but d anime is not,it is not in detail n not clear n d not show us more abt wha they feel n wha happen so it end fast,i can still remember d song at d end.it sound sad
u r weird Piro,mayb u d not understand.they d not die,they just fainted by d bite n hav recover from it.
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

I was sorta sad that everything happened so fast and that the tides of fate werent in anyones favor. But I figure things happen for a reason and was glad that they all decided where they wanted to go in life; or in Spike's and Vicious' case what they were going to do with the last of it. :cry:
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

poor Lost_Child,don b sad.mayb all anime should b more than 26 episode
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Kivea »

the last eppisode was really sad, I thought I would cry ... but then again, right through the thing it's pretty sad ... yet funny ... I think the four main characters go really well ^^
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
mikejkelley
Visitor

Post by mikejkelley »

Towards the end of the series, it's pretty clear that the creators knew that CB was going to be canceled. They started to tie up all the loose ends and finish all the story lines that had only been hinted at previously. So I think that not just the final episode, but many of the last few episodes felt rushed and contrived. You can bet those episodes would have been different (and better) if they'd had a couple more seasons to flesh them out. :cry:
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

Cowboy Bebop was going to be canceled?
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

The edinding, (just to correct some) isnt MEANT to be sad, but a celebration.

SPOILER!!!
Spoiler
Show
The ending is meant to be a celebration. Spike knew he was gonna die if he went, but he still did. "I am the only man who can kill you" is quite a significant line, should anyone have failed to hear it. spike knew he was gonna die, so he did to save hundreds of thousands of people dying at the hands of Vicious. so, is it sad, or is it happy? it is happy. the last thing Spike does is smile, so, shouldnt we?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Additional spoilers
Spoiler
Show
He also probably did it for selfish reasons. Vicious has been getting more and more on his nerves with coming after him, trying to kill him, getting all the people he cares about involved unnecessarily.

They were once both commrades, and they both needed to settle this for once and for all. It extended beyond just Julia since Spike left the syndicate. This was to end everything and all that they've started. Spike had avoided the whole ordeal as much as he could, but then he made a final and firm decision in the end to go and face what he had been running away from all this time.

As much as it was a battle, it also provided some sort of closure in more ways than one the way I see it.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

=D> i think i love you ^_^ thats the best definition of the ending i've heard :lol: but, dont forget, it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions. which COULD leave it open to a prequel. as said in another thread
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
mikejkelley
Visitor

Post by mikejkelley »

I'm hoping for a sequel. Just have him wake up in the first scene of the sequel and be like, "Oh, it was all a dream". LOL!
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

i think the epsiode was great. but it was also sad. the dream thing is played out now
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group