Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel

Jean Francis Hawk
Visitor

Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel

Post by Jean Francis Hawk »

i wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on the matter of spikes status.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

In order to avoid spoiling anything for those unfamiliar to Cowboy Bebop, I'm employing a spoil-block system. If you really want to know the answer, highlight the text obscured within the spoiler block. This will reveal the text.

-= BEGIN SPOILER BLOCK =-
Yes, he did die at the very end of the series. In case you're wondering, the movie takes place about 4 episodes beforehand.
-= END SPOILER BLOCK =-
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Oooooooooooooooooh!! >< How does he die? Please tell me!!! :cry: I NEED to know!! >< I enjoy spoilers!! Its tells me what to expect beforehand!!!!
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

-= BEGIN SPOILER BLOCK =-
As you probably know, Spike and Vicious have quite a grudge between them. Their mutual cause of death was the final settlement of their differences.
-= END SPOILER BLOCK =-
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

oh...

Which reminds me. How do you get all this info?! I can barely get my hands on any manga!!! When I do, though, I have to go through begging and groveling!!! >< I risk my pride!!!! ><

You're so wise.
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

you guys do not know how he dies?!?! when he is fighting visous she dies and ya know how i know cuz he never dose that bang thing when nobody dies and when julia died the bunch of white birds flew by and they focused in on that and then when spike died they did the same and if u watch all the way through the crdits u will see spikes star fall cuz that indian guy said "a worior will soon complte his war" wich is saying he is gonna die and then dudes he falls on the ground wut do u think he's sleeping? you guys are not fans of bebop if u did not kjnow that
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

[quote]Which reminds me. How do you get all this info?! I can barely get my hands on any manga!!! When I do, though, I have to go through begging and groveling!!! >The Real Folk Blues), where you learn his fate.

Ran: In future, please be kind enough to at least mark spoiler material. Some visitors may not have seen the end of Cowboy Bebop yet.
krystalnight
Visitor

Post by krystalnight »

The real folk blue episodes are great, because the mystery of Julia is finally revealed. Though Cowboy Bebop the movie is pretty good as well. It's too bad Spike dies. It would have been cool if they were able to create a sequel.
Jean Francis Hawk
Visitor

yea umm...

Post by Jean Francis Hawk »

hes not dead, nobody in the show dies.

Julia, "its all a dream".

sorry to ruin it but thats what i think.
otma1918
Visitor

he's dead

Post by otma1918 »

the creator has said quite matter-of-factly in several interviews that spike is dead and will not be returning.
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

*Some Spoiler Info*
Yes and when Julia said "It's all a dream" she was refering to a peacefull life with spike, and getting out of the sindicate, she come to her on realisation that it wasn't possibble for it to happen as she died.
Avari
Visitor

Post by Avari »

*Perhaps spoiler*

I was told that he did die and since that is where the series ended I believe it. It was a very nice death.

My fave episode was, Ballad of the Fallen Angels
*~Hakkai~*
Visitor

Post by *~Hakkai~* »

Avari wrote:*Perhaps spoiler*

I was told that he did die and since that is where the series ended I believe it. It was a very nice death.

I take it since one can't scroll down, it's the color change that is the *spoiler* option?

Yes, indeed. He had a smile on his face. And the gesture was right on. I must admit the release of CB, the Movie was confusing since he had passed on. I got over it.

A great series.
pirating_punk
Visitor

Post by pirating_punk »

Wow, the technique you guys use to prevent spoiling spoilers is neat! Kudos, man.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

spoiler

At the end of the real folk bleus part2.Finally, Spike, having already been shot a few times himself, reaches Vicious, and they begin a duel to the death, Spike with his gun and Vicious with his sword. It proves to be an even match, and they both go for each other's throats. Finally, after getting cut in his leg and having a knife thrown into his shoulder, Spike gets a good shots off and emerges the victor. He remembers what Julia had asked him right before death-was life just a dream? Spike agrees, and she passes away.

Spike somehow manages to get all the way down the stairs with all of his injuries. He puts his thumb up and extends his forefinger into the shape of a gun toward all of the Red Dragon members still alive on the bottom floor.

"Bang."

He then falls down, dead.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

spoiler

[spoiler]At the end of the real folk bleus part2.
Finally, Spike, having already been shot a few times himself, reaches Vicious, and they begin a duel to the death, Spike with his gun and Vicious with his sword. It proves to be an even match, and they both go for each other's throats. Finally, after getting cut in his leg and having a knife thrown into his shoulder, Spike gets a good shots off and emerges the victor. He remembers what Julia had asked him right before death-was life just a dream? Spike agrees, and she passes away.

Spike somehow manages to get all the way down the stairs with all of his injuries. He puts his thumb up and extends his forefinger into the shape of a gun toward all of the Red Dragon members still alive on the bottom floor.

"Bang."

He then falls down, dead.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Grave on Jan 09, 2005 3:24am, edited 1 time in total.