Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel

Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

They still can make a sequel.... maybe with Edward all grown up :D
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

[spoiler]I felt really bad for Faye.....And...I refuse to believe that he's gone..he can't be! He can't!!

But alas...he is...he's gone. And the show will never return...Well no...there could be a sequal..but without Spike it would be nothing.

This was one of those Anime I hated to see end... God why did I watch the last episode?! Why?![/spoiler]
Last edited by Hey on Apr 12, 2005 10:22am, edited 1 time in total.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

cause you know it was the rite thing
Visitor

re: Does Spike Spiegel die?

Post by Guest »

As opposed to what many have replied with, I think it's open to interpretation. For the die hard Spike fans, it can be thought that someone called an ambulance and he did in fact live, however, for the otaku who like a story to be completely wrapped up, he died of blood lose.
marilynj2005
Visitor

Post by marilynj2005 »

:lol: My mom cried as she watched the last episode, which I had so kindly taped for her. She kept asking me through the whole thing, "Did you like the ending?" and "He doesn't die, does he?" Of course my dad would come to take me to his house right as Mom screams, "NOOOO!" when he died. :lol:
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

yeah it was sad for us all
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

[quote="Gene Starwind"][b][i][u][size=24][color=black]spoiler [/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]

At the end of the real folk bleus part2.Finally, Spike, having already been shot a few times himself, reaches Vicious, and they begin a duel to the death, Spike with his gun and Vicious with his sword. It proves to be an even match, and they both go for each other's throats. Finally, after getting cut in his leg and having a knife thrown into his shoulder, Spike gets a good shots off and emerges the victor. He remembers what Julia had asked him right before death-was life just a dream? Spike agrees, and she passes away.

THANKYOU!!!!!!
NO ONE ELSE BELIVES THAT *hugs* :mrgreen:

Spike somehow manages to get all the way down the stairs with all of his injuries. He puts his thumb up and extends his forefinger into the shape of a gun toward all of the Red Dragon members still alive on the bottom floor.

"Bang."

He then falls down, dead.[/quote]
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

so so sad
smart and sassy
Visitor

re: Warning, Spoiler: Spike Spiegel

Post by smart and sassy »

i know, i really hoped he'd live :cry: