cowboy bebop why death

pitt
Visitor

re: cowboy bebop why death

Post by pitt »

Wakai i'm going to ignore your statement about humans being the only creatures in the ENDLESS universe, the key word there is endless. As for you saying that DBZ had delayed action sequences, well this is true in a way. But lets not forget that they had 300 episodes to work with, as compared to CB that only had like 20. So a few stare offs in DBZ is ok, even so it still had less then CB did.
And whay do you think Trigun had a bad ending, I agree it would of been cooler if he killed knives, but the ending was not all that bad.
And i'm glad we agree that Shadow Skill pwns.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

ha 26 for your info
trigun would be good if vash would end up with maryl and knives was dead.
I cant speak bad of shadow skill its to good.
dbz 300 i get your point :wink:
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

26 ayyy...
anyways Outlaw Star is better then CB, Gene Starwind was just so much cooler then Spike, a green afro i mean come on who ever came up with his hair is messed up.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

I can argue there

spike is cool too you know
starwind is more like a punk spike more mafioso
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: cowboy bebop why death

Post by Hey »

pitt wrote:26 ayyy...
anyways Outlaw Star is better then CB, Gene Starwind was just so much cooler then Spike, a green afro i mean come on who ever came up with his hair is messed up.
Pitt, you dissing Spikey?! :shock: First off, I think girls dig that hair of his. Second, it's not an afro, it's spikey...well kind of, even so, it's still SO AWESOMELY HOT! ("spikey"! hahaha, get it?? :roll: ) Third, green's the coolest color for hair (for anime characters that is).

Gene is hot, but Spike's sizzlin' HOT! (Can't I have both...?)

Cowboy Bebop kicks some serious bum, words can't describe its awesomeness. Don't get me wrong though, Outlaw Star rocks. But...I just don't think that it was half as good as CB...like, no way! But it's stilll one of my faves.

CB RULES BABY!! :mrgreen:

PS. Green hair rules! Look at my sah-weet avatar.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

Well Gene has a cooler gun.
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Maybe...but he didn't handle it as good as Spike. Spike gave a whole new look to handling a gun....hammana hammana! I wouldn't mind having him pointng a gun at me! :oops:
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

OH YEAH well could Spike randomly pull out a bazooka out of nowhere like Gene does.
Plus Gene lives at the end,
Spoiler
Show
Spike dies.
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Well you see, the thing is, Outlaw Star has a more fantasy mood to it, when Cowboy Bebop is more of a reality sort of thing. That's why Spike doesn't pull out a bazooka out of nowhere.
Spoiler
Show
And that's why he dies at the end,
that's the beauty of it. I absolutely loved the ending, it was half of the reason why I love CB so much...
Spoiler
Show
I'm kinda mad that Spike died
...but....if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have loved it as much.

I thought Outlaw Star's ending was horrible.... But it was still a great Anime. Love it to bits.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

Yeah the Outlaw Star ending was bad, but i still like it more then CB
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

yeah the cb ending was sad but it was so well done
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

Yeah I'd have to agree with that too, but i also would have been happy if he would have survived. :(
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

well me to but
smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

but what
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor