cowboy bebop why death

WAKAI
Visitor

cowboy bebop why death

Post by WAKAI »

Spoiler
Show
SPIKE Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :cry: why did he have to die damm why god why.
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

re: cowboy bebop why death

Post by Dark Lilly »

Geeez. What is it with you guys and giving away endings. Not everyone has seen the whole series, you know.

Anyway, the more Anime you watch, the more you will see primary and lead characters being killed off left and right. Sad endings are common. One of my favorites, Knight Hunters Eternity is definately a two kleenex box affair and the body count of primary characters in Evangelion, RahXephon, Fushigi Yuugi, Ceres, and Last Exile is pretty amzing. Then there's Wolf's Rain .....

Seems like the better the drama, the higher the body count. I don't know how many times I've watched an Anime saying, "Oh, no. Not him!" or "They killed her. She's dead. D**n!" It is another part of life the Japanese seem better at dealing with than we do.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

I am sorry rosset Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
why did you have to die. :cry: just tell me god why my favorite anime characters have to die why not Inuyasha or conan that damm detective why not sailor moon take her god take her plz

oh!
P.S

I just gave another ending but its a happy on rosset die's as a clown.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

the reason he dies is because cowboy bebop was a stupid anime and Spike was a dum character and Vash pwns him.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

Take that back you S.O.B
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Pitt, it has been my observation that there are more horses' a**es than there are horses. And you sir, are the former rather than the latter.

I will direct you to the following posts. You would do well to read them.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2502

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2536
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

Firt off i have no clue what you mean by this "there are more horses' a**es than there are horses. And you sir, are the former rather than the latter." So I'll assumes your calling me an a$$.
But anyways, when some one writes the "12 commandments of anime" in an attempt to make anime a relegion is where i draw the line. Maybe it's time for someone to get a hobby.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

hey pitt she means that there people like you a$$
she should calle you a jacka$$

ps
dont talk to lady like that
12 ammendments are the truth
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

DUDE!!! they are just cartoons ok, no need to write laws on how to watch them and have conversations on them.
Whats stoping us from writting "the 10 commandments on how to watch Tom and Jerry".
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

LIKE DUDE :o

I know am playing with you Jacka$$
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

LIKE DUDE :o

I know am playing with you Jacka$$.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

oh well in that case.....
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Pitt, yes I called you the back end of a horse as politely as is humanly possible.

And J_A_T's 12 Commandments are:

a) about being respectful of other peoples likes and their dislikes

and

b) also, not all of them are meant to be taken seriously

and if you liken anime to Tom and Jerry, you haven't seen enough real anime yet.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

ahhaa :lol: :lol:

yeah you heard her.
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

heh, you just contradicted yourself. One of my dislikes is Cowboy Bebop (for obvious resasons) and you called me an a$$ for stating that I dislike it. You just broke one of your sacred anime commandments.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ps
I did damm i have sinned,noooooooooooooooononooonoooooooooooooooo.