boring

Starwind Amada
Visitor

Post by Starwind Amada »

Cheza wrote:oooo yea that episode was really funny too! i like alot of the episodes some of them are really funny! gotta admit einstien (the dog) jumping and squecking (sp?) after eating mushrooms was hilarious!

It's Ein. Short for Einstein, but they never actually say Einstein.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I believe that episode is called Mushroom Samba.
la musica lady
Visitor

re: boring

Post by la musica lady »

Starwind Amada
<(I think they're a bunch of elementary school kids who run around saying "OMg DragonBalL Z kicKS Ass!!!>

Hey! I'll have you know i'm so older than an elementary kid... for all you know...hee hee..

seriously though, was it really nessesary to curse? sure there's a lot of spammin goin on(like above), but I like the feel of conversation with other...er...fine people... yeah :roll:

ok...focus... The best part of Cowboy is how it's based around music(and jazz, too...no pop involved)
RadicalEdwardXII
Visitor

Post by RadicalEdwardXII »

Babyeater0 wrote:DUMBASS GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN COWBOY BEBOP AND FINE THE SITE YOU DUMBSHIT! I WOULDN'T EVEN SPIT ON YOU!
calm down u spaz o matic
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Starwind Amada said:

>Really. I just joined tonight and so far this board is crap. Nobody here knows what they're talking about (I think they're a bunch of elementary school kids who run around saying "OMg DragonBalL Z kicKS Ass!!!

++Yeah, some of the commentary makes me want to check my eyes for crows feet. But if you look around you'll find some pretty nice and fairly knowledgeable folk on board. And for the most part, it's a very friendly place.

As for Cowboy BeBop ... I've yet to see anything surpass it -- story, character development, art, animation, music, balance of drama and comedy. I've seen others I rate a perfect 10 but nothing exceeds it ..... except Grave of the Fireflies and that is in a class by itself.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
pirating_punk
Visitor

Post by pirating_punk »

The most hilarious thing I find in "mushroom Samba" is Fay swimming in the bathroom, call it what you will. HA HA HA, she looked so FUNNy! And yes, dark lily, often times i do agree with you...sometimes this place is just a place for people to get hyper...and take up space. :|
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

mushroom samba is a good one
Tuler_292
Visitor

Post by Tuler_292 »

Thats one of my favorites, favorites being all of them including the movie which is THE-EE best! ^__^ :roll:
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

yeah the movie doeas kick a**
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: boring

Post by blue crow »

i found that theres alot of black guy in this anime n some chinese thing too eg,feng shui n red dragon,i like d small guy in Sympathy for the Devil b4,who is very old but then i think that his eyes look scary so.....
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep