Julia

shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Julia

Post by shinolover »

I was wondering how everyone else feels about julia. I was rewatching the series and got the vibe that she was neither on vicious or spike's side but that she was out for her self and herself only.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Julia

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I pretty much agree with you. Wasn't she Vicious' girlfriend, and then she went out with Spike, when she was still Vicious' girl. And now Vicious wants to kill both Spike and Julia. Spike constantly worries over Julia, and wants to find her, yet it seems like she is always going away from him. Spike lost an ally in Vicious just because of Julia, she ruined their allyship. Now Spike is constantly on the run from Vicious, all because of Julia. She seemed to have done nothing to stop this whole thing. She caused too much. I think she really was out for herself. Spike, was just too head over heels for her to realize that. Poor Spike! :cry:
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

Oh my god that's just what i was thinking. I mean i believe she loved Spike and maybe Vicious too but she knew what would happen if Vicious found out and still did it anyways. Seems kinda like she was only thinking of herself like if spike killed vicious then she would be free and then she'll probably dump spike for someone better.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Yeah, you're probably right. As soon as someone else came along, she'd dump Spike.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

she just can't make up her mind,who do u love more?spike or Vicious?maybe she love both and can't decide herself
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

A person cannot love two people. They will have to decide which one they really love, and if they still can't decide, then maybe the person doesn't really love either. They're just infatuated, which is not real love. I think Julia was only infatuated with Vicious, then she saw Spike, and went out with him. Now Spike is an enemy of Vicious who wants to kill him. If Julia really loved Vicious in the first place, she wouldn't have cheated on him. And if she really loved Spike, then she would've just told Vicious "I think we need to see other people." and break up with him, to go out with Spike, which isn't nice, but at least she wouldn't be cheating, which is worse than breaking up with someone. Julia is just one of those women that just cause trouble like that.
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

If she really loved spike she would have ran away earlier and with spike instead of alone and then want to come back as soon as she knew vicious wanted her.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Exactly. But she would still be playing with Spike's heart, running away with him, and then going back to Vicious.
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

i Mean eventually she came back to him but its only becuase she needed him to escape from vicious. I just thought it was pretty selfish of her and it made me mad becuase spike could have ended up with faye. Maybe?
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

I see, I misread. Yes, Julia came back to Spike ushe needed to escape from Vicious. Julia basically used Spike, and even though she died, so did Spike! :cry: I agree, I think he could've ended up with Faye. It's nice to find someone who agrees! =D> I mean, remember in the last episode, Faye started crying when Spike left? Why would she cry like that if she didn't like him? I couldn't help but think Faye liked Spike more than just a friend. :wink:
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

I kinda agree with what you are all saying, but, remember their occupation:

They are bounty hunters. Ergo, Mercenaries. I Believe that, ontop of what you are all saying, she is doing it to stay alive and there-fore, stay in business. Cling onto someone with whom you make money, maybe fall in love, someone else comes along, same thing happens, the 2 guys become bitter enemies, staying with either puts your life in the line of fire, leave, and repeat again.

Thats one of my theories, and, (for a change,) it doesn't argue with any aforementioned theories, but builds on them.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

You made a good point, Julia was in danger, so she latched onto someone (Spike) who she was once involved with. Though, I still say she never really loved him. It was more like infatuation.
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

Yeah like i understand what you are saying about the attaching herself to spike to continue her own career but she ruined both spike's and vicious's at the same time so was it all on purpose?
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I didn't get any of those vibes from Julia at all, thought that could be because I didn't see enough of her. I'm very meticulous that way, I like to see anything and everything before I form an assessment
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*claps on the the frist few posted** i totally agree but, their were more than just love connection if you look it up really close
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
jamie_baybeh
Baka Otaku

Post by jamie_baybeh »

i think she wasnt the right one for spike but she's still cool made a good show
Last edited by jamie_baybeh on Sep 26, 2009 12:12pm, edited 1 time in total.