Cowboy Bebop

What is your favorite character from Cowboy Bebop??

Spike Spiegel
28%
Jet Black
7%
Faye Valentine
24%
Ein
3%
Edward
28%
Vicious
10%

Total votes: 29

LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

krystalnight wrote:Faye is cool. she is one girl who can take care of her self.Ya gotta love her spaceship!
Yeah true Faye can take care of her self but Spike's ship is way better than Faye's
Visitor

Post by Guest »

ed is the coolest, shes very quirky.
this one thinks
RJV my baby
Visitor

Post by RJV my baby »

I think Spikes the best but I'm wondering if there's a posibility that Spike will fall in love with Faye. I mean look at them they're two of a kind.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

well you'll have to see the series for that one....i think you will be surprised :D
Bun_ny
Visitor

Ed!

Post by Bun_ny »

Ed is a girl! Hello! She clearly says it in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visitor

Re: Ed!

Post by Guest »

Bun_ny wrote:Ed is a girl! Hello! She clearly says it in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry that was just a funny guest...although im not stereo-typing them :wink:
maybe someone just trying to provoke a reaction?
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

ed is a girl and she is a wicked girl but she looks so much like a guy
Visitor

Post by Guest »

faye is hot
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

faye is hot
la musica lady
Visitor

re: Cowboy Bebop

Post by la musica lady »

i wouldn't know bout that bizness, but personally, that warm-up thing Spike does in the morning is hot beyond belief.... i think there's a different forum for that, though! :twisted:
RadicalEdwardXII
Visitor

Post by RadicalEdwardXII »

i voted for ED! :D
Dark_Pho3nix
Visitor

Post by Dark_Pho3nix »

ed=cool
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Jet doesn't get as much play as Spike but for me, he is the most interesting character. I love the episode where he sees his old girlfriend and, of course, the one where he finds out who blew his arm off. I think he's tough on the outside and a marshmallow on the inside; the kind of guy that would clear the bar in a brawl and then go, "Awwwww," over a kitten in the alley.

Ed is another story. If I were to crew on the BeBop, I'd consider putting her in the air lock .... but just duct tape her to something instead ..... frequently.

Actually,I think Ed is autistic -- minimal verbal communication, random body movements and the ability to totaly focus on computer stuff. Anyone else have a diagnosis for Ed?
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

free willed and happy minded
Tuler_292
Visitor

Post by Tuler_292 »

Spike is cool...but Faye is sooo hott :oops:
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor