a story

Post by oWo »

who can complete the story below?
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: a story

Post by Panda* »

ditto.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Hey
Visitor

re: a story

Post by Hey »

I'm sorry oWo, it appears that I made a mistake by moving this thread. I still don't understand it though. Would you care to explain?
oWo
Visitor

Post by oWo »

ok in the last episode just before spike leaves bebop he is talkin to jet and he says the story and at the end jets says its a good story and spike says its a terrible story because he hates cats
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Oh wait! I get it! "there once was a tiger stirped cat. he lived a million lives and died a thousand deaths." was a line from Cowboy Bebop wasn't it? :mrgreen:
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Ahhh, yes yes. Now I understand :mrgreen:
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

glad we could be of service
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

wait what >.< lol
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

my point exactly :?
Luffy
Visitor

Post by Luffy »

there once was a tiger striped cat. he lived a million lives and died a thousand deaths. The cat had various owners he didn't care for. Then one day he become a stray and that meant he was free. The tiger striped met a lovely white cat and the two spend their days happily together. Eventually the white day died of old age and the tiger striped cat cried a thousands times and then he died. This time he didn't come back.

It's something like that.. but, I'm not 100% sure.. O_o
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

allrighty then
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: re: a story

Post by blue crow »

Luffy wrote:there once was a tiger striped cat. he lived a million lives and died a thousand deaths. The cat had various owners he didn't care for. Then one day he become a stray and that meant he was free. The tiger striped met a lovely white cat and the two spend their days happily together. Eventually the white day died of old age and the tiger striped cat cried a thousands times and then he died. This time he didn't come back.

It's something like that.. but, I'm not 100% sure.. O_o

i think the This time he didn't come back is not there
XXWolfgangXX
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: a story

Post by XXWolfgangXX »

i'm not sure if this is of any help but you can find the complete translated version here at EX http://www.ex.org/5.3/60-next.html. its a real japanese folk tail by Yoko Sano called the cat that lived a million times or hyakumankai-ikita neko
‘if she’s determined to have a nervous breakdown, the least we can do is see that she doesn’t have it in peace’ Zooey