Cowbot Bebop remake?

Nigai
Visitor

Cowbot Bebop remake?

Post by Nigai »

Consistently ranked as one of the best shows of all time by anime fans and critics alike, Cowboy Bebop is set to return with a bold new look and sound! Get the inside scoop on this fall’s Cowboy Bebop Remix with Newtype USA’s in-depth cover story, including our top five picks for the best episodes worth watching again in this stirring new release!

Space-faring bounty hunters are just the start of the fun in the June 2005 issue! With 15 exclusive features on anime titles ranging from DearS to Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, the issue is jam-packed with eye-popping art and all the latest scoops on the shows you care about the most.

Thiis is what it says about it. Buying the June issue of Newtype-USA would be best if you want to know more. Here is the link
http://www.newtype-usa.com/
I am really hyped about this issue. It has an article done by Mega Tokyo's Dominic Nguyen AKA Shirt Guy Dom. I must purchase!!!
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I only just watched Cowboy Bebop just then, and it was awesome!
So I'm obviously going after this remake!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

totally man
unknown...
Visitor

Post by unknown... »

itll be hard to be as good as the first but yea defitly
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

itll deffinatly be hard to beat
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Wait wait wait, what?? Darn it! The last post's from June! no one will answer!!! WHYYYYY!?

Hahahaha, jam and crackers though....really?? Hmmm, I need to get this issue and see what's up. Is....Spike...coming back? I thought the director quit his job and everything!!
smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

No one really posts in Cowboy Bebop anymore. :( :cry: :( :cry:
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Post by Cold Revolver »

Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:

No worries...If they make one we will all no about it...however I am happy the way it is, but if you all want to spend more money on buying a complete set again go for it!
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Rahxephon wrote:
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:

No worries...If they make one we will all no about it...however I am happy the way it is, but if you all want to spend more money on buying a complete set again go for it!
I know!! :mrgreen: I think they should just leave it the way it ended. It had the best ending ever! That's half of the reason why it's my all-time favorit anime!
smart and sassy
Visitor

Oh yeah, I'm in and it really was a great anime, but I'm excited for the new series and the new series is talking about the syndicate days and I must say I always wanted to know his past. :mrgreen:
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

a remake eh.... i hope they dont screw it up....
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
smart and sassy
Visitor

yeah, no kidding
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

Why WOULD they do a remake, though? I mean, Bebop's a classic. Even though the one episode features one of the um... disintegrated Space Shuttles....

Still, it's a great show. There would be no need to remake it.
Spoiler
Show
Or continue it, since the main character is... you know... dead.
smart and sassy
Visitor

Ya but aren't you interested in his past. :?