Yugi/Yami's Outfit

Visitor

Yugi/Yami's Outfit

Post by Guest »

Kay, is it just me, or does Yugi dress like a man-whore? o_O I mean, he has a collar around his neck, he has that heavy chain holding the millenium puzzle, he has a black wife-beater, he has PILES of bracelets and yami ALWAYS wears those damned leather pants! -shudders- oh, and he has a really big belt o_O

I would post an example, but this site wont let me post websites -sigh-

Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

LMAO :lol: I had just read another description of Yugi somewhat like yours before I came to this forum :lol: heres a quote from that description

Physical: He looks like a child. He's the shortest out of the main cast, (only his hair gives him the illusion of being taller then Mokuba) Large eyes (largest of the entire cast) show off his innocent nature, (in direct opposition to the buckles on his uniform and collar and his tendency to dress like a boy whore.)

sorry I just thought that was funny.... :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

:lol: :P :lol: :D

Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

oh and i don't think those are leather pants... :lol: :lol: :lol: Yami doesn't really have a choice the outfit is all Yugi's doing... :lol:

MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

re: Yugi/Yami's Outfit

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

YUGI IS NOT A MALE WHORE!! AND HE DOESN'T USE HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT YAMI,YUGI AR PRETTY MUCH EVERY BODY ELSE UNLESS IT IS ABOUT SETO OR ANY OF YUGI'S ENIMIES!!!!!!!!!! I MEAM SETO LOOKS LIKE A IDIOT WITH THOSE LONG JACKETS OR VESTS HE WEARS AND THOSE BUCKLES OR BELTS OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE ON HIS ARMS AND LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK HE IS THE ONE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE MAKING FUN OF NOT YUGI!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON IN EVERY EPISODE HE IS WAERING FORM FITTING CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :shock: :evil: :evil: :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

:cry: I don;t know why your yelling :cry: I actually think that Yugi and Yami are CUTE :cry: but I'm just stating some one elses words and the obvious... :cry: *is shocked and sad*

MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Hey I'm sorry that I over reacted.But I was not yelling.The capitalization button was on and I didn't realize that until I posted the message becase I was to busy stareing at the keyboard.But any how it just really upsets me when people say things like that about any of my favorite charaters let alone Yami and Yugi.I mean I get upset about some of the pictures they post and that my cousin sends me.So sorry agaoin about that.Oh yah I have a question for Scorpia251 how did you get that writing underneth your message?You know that little thing with Tristan and Joey?Please answer.Thank You!!

Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

"Shrugs"

Visitor

Re: re: Yugi/Yami's Outfit

Post by Guest »

Crystal Mouto wrote:YUGI IS NOT A MALE WHORE!! AND HE DOESN'T USE HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT YAMI,YUGI AR PRETTY MUCH EVERY BODY ELSE UNLESS IT IS ABOUT SETO OR ANY OF YUGI'S ENIMIES!!!!!!!!!! I MEAM SETO LOOKS LIKE A IDIOT WITH THOSE LONG JACKETS OR VESTS HE WEARS AND THOSE BUCKLES OR BELTS OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE ON HIS ARMS AND LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK HE IS THE ONE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE MAKING FUN OF NOT YUGI!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON IN EVERY EPISODE HE IS WAERING FORM FITTING CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :shock: :evil: :evil: :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

rather belts on his arms than on his neck :lol:
besides, i have nothing against yugi, its just that i always considered him so innocent, and then one day i studied his outfit, and he DOES dress like a man-whore. i think its so know one mistakes him for a 12 year old or something :roll:

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Crystal Mouto wrote:YUGI IS NOT A MALE WHORE!! AND HE DOESN'T USE HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT YAMI,YUGI AR PRETTY MUCH EVERY BODY ELSE UNLESS IT IS ABOUT SETO OR ANY OF YUGI'S ENIMIES!!!!!!!!!! I MEAM SETO LOOKS LIKE A IDIOT WITH THOSE LONG JACKETS OR VESTS HE WEARS AND THOSE BUCKLES OR BELTS OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE ON HIS ARMS AND LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK HE IS THE ONE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE MAKING FUN OF NOT YUGI!!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON IN EVERY EPISODE HE IS WAERING FORM FITTING CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :shock: :evil: :evil: :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

rather belts on his arms than on his neck :lol:
besides, i have nothing against yugi, its just that i always considered him so innocent, and then one day i studied his outfit, and he DOES dress like a man-whore. i think its so know one mistakes him for a 12 year old or something :roll:

oh, and i love those coats, starch is awsome. :o

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Crystal Mouto wrote:Hey I'm sorry that I over reacted.But I was not yelling.The capitalization button was on and I didn't realize that until I posted the message becase I was to busy stareing at the keyboard.But any how it just really upsets me when people say things like that about any of my favorite charaters let alone Yami and Yugi.I mean I get upset about some of the pictures they post and that my cousin sends me.So sorry agaoin about that.Oh yah I have a question for Scorpia251 how did you get that writing underneth your message?You know that little thing with Tristan and Joey?Please answer.Thank You!!

um...i know they are lifelike and all, but they are not real. they dont need hairgel, they are just drawn like that (in response to your other post)

Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

well you see there is another forum where we were speculating that if yugi was real and didn't have hair gel he just wouldn't be yugi at all... :mrgreen:

Mai

Post by Mai »

::giggles:: i guess you are kinda right.. :lol: 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Mai

Post by Mai »

::giggles:: i guess you are kinda right.. :lol: 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

~*BEWD_GIRL*~
Visitor

Post by ~*BEWD_GIRL*~ »

Yugi dosnt dress like a Man Whore he is wearing his school uniform!

Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

I like his clothes he wears in the phoaraohs memory