Since When Are Seto and Isis a couple??

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Re: Since When Are Seto and Isis a couple??

Post by Symos »

Gotta admit, the look on Serenity's face is priceless
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Symos wrote:Gotta admit, the look on Serenity's face is priceless
It sure is. xD She took the truth a little hard.

There are quite a few Seto pairings out there - and only one of them barely works. SetoXKisara - which doesn't work really because
Spoiler
Show
she's DEAD

SetoXTea - no.
SetoXSerenity - no.
SetoXIshizu - no.
SetoXVivian - no.
SetoXRebecca - no.

Though; some fans can make it work - so I guess this is just my opinion talking xDD
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

SetoxHisjob - I can see that
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
lulu86
Baka Otaku

Post by lulu86 »

I think most girls are only jealous of Ishizu, She is beautiful, have a nice eyes, have a nice body, have a nice tan, nice hair, & everything in her makes her one of the most beautiful women in anime, besides nobody can say its impossible couple because first nothing is impossible especially in fictions, second Ishizu was the only woman who Seto looked & talked to, besides he helped her in the manga because she was about to kill herself & this is a first for him to care about anyone & third at least its better than Seto x Serenity couple who people think its possible, I mean come on what the hell are you thinking people! Serenity! I think When Seto saw her he was like: "What the hell are you?" he never glance at her except one when she dared to talk to his majesty :mrgreen:
& for people who think about Kisara, she was a possibility, but she is dead now, you have to live with that.
Finally: Please stop being jealous girls he is only an anime character he won't pair with any of you.
& people try to read the manga, its different than the anime. (I won't say the diffrences, go see yourself) [-(