Forum Attitudes

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Forum Attitudes

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Okay I've been going through the forums and I've found that some users are being completely inappropriate

Just because Someone doesn't like Yami Bakura the way you do doesn't mean you can bite their head off.

Just because someone thinks Tea is the best character doesn't mean you can tell them they're an [CENSORED] idiot and that they should get lost

And Just because you like a character to the extreme and believe you're their biggest fan doesn't mean that if someone else comes along saying they like them means that you can tell them to shut up.

I have countlessly tried to explain and people are just ignoring me - whether you are a rabid fangirl or an obsessive fanboy You won't continue on the way I've seen you go on.

I'm looking at the people who defend their characters to the brink of flamnation - the people who consider if someone doesn't like their character that they can flame the crap out of them.
There is to be no more of this - from this day forward if I see this go on you'll be in trouble

That is all
Sincerely
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

re: Forum Attitudes

Post by Biki »

i will b assisting YHR n patroling these forums. and though i don't possess the power to shut down your threads i can report u. b warned, i am no longer nice. u get 1 warning and 1 warning alone. i will not permit flamming nor bashing of any kind. hede my words.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Bakura Ryou
Visitor

Post by Bakura Ryou »

I admit that I'm guilty of this crime but only under extreme circumstances. Say Person A posts a topic about say, why Cyber End Dragon will be better than other fusions then Person B comes along and says

"OMFG! BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON IS BETTER ASD SETO KAIBA USES IT!" This may not be what YHR is saying but I'm making a point that while SPAM is VERY VERY annoying and it Pi**es you off to the brink of flamnation so that you'll reply by shooting thier character and indeed thier ego down in flames.
(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!)

So YHR, I apoligize if I've seemed to get a bit too defensive but when a topic sways off too much it gets annoying.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

yall are all drama queens. [-X
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Thanks Biki - much appreciated

Bakura Ryou - Yes I can see your point - but if people annoy you don't take it to far.

Mamimifayelanda - God do you know how many of those freaken posts I have to read a day?
If you haven't got anything important to say - don't say it!
Crazy_Tigers
Visitor

Post by Crazy_Tigers »

I haven't even posted much so I didn't do anything wrong. But I agree with YHR it's not right to do those things.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

Talk about forum attitudes. if i think its important then i will say it. i'm sick and tired of ppl telling me what i can and cannot say when i'm not hurtting anyone. i dont care how many post u read a day, thats not my consern. all i was saying is that this is getting out of hand. thats my opinon.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

No - I was referring to calling everyone 'Drama Queens'
I also didn't approve of the Nachos comment you posted in Pointless

Sure you don't think it's a big deal - but the webmaster does.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

I'm gonna be the bigger person and let it go
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

WOW :heh:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Okay I'm not going to say what I want to say here >> But this thread is now strictly for readin' only

So It's gonna be locked so people won't try and be smart-asses like Persiasis did.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Whoa no need to put others down sweet heart. :shock: Lets all get along here. No worries however YHR has a strong point, everyone needs to know who your talking about as in a fictional character no need to get bent out of shape over something that realy does not exist. A few months ago this happened over the Kagome and her counter part kikyo (or whatever)
and I think they went completly over board. [-X
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]