Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Symos »

Difficult to say. I would imagine a few years because of the first episode Jaden speaks to Yugi and he sounds like Yami. It can't be Yami due to events at the finale, so it must be Yugi himself, but older.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I'm really wondering about these cards named "Fusion Cards"...I'm sorry if it is asked somewhere around here but this is the "quick questions" thread so I'm asking it quick ^^.

So can someone explain how the Fusion Cards work?
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

The basics of fusion.

Fusion monsters are monsters that work a little differently to other types of monsters. Before the game starts, all fusion monsters go into the fusion deck. There are multiple ways of summoning fusion monsters, but I'll just cover the basic fusion summoning. To fusion summon a monster, you will need the following:
The spell card Polymerization (Either in hand or set on the field)
The fusion material monsters either on the field or in your hand. (I will explain soon)
The appropraite fusion monster in your fusion deck.
A free space in your monster zone

The fusion material monsters are the monsters you wish to fuse together. The fusion monster cards list the compatible monster card names in it's text box. (For example, the Thousand-Eyes Restrict fusion monster requires Relinquished and Thousand-Eyes Idol.)

Once you have all the required cards ready, activate Polymerization. Place the fusion monster face up either in attack or defence position. Next remove the material monsters from the field or hand to the graveyard. (All material monster cards can be in your hand, all on the field, or a mixture.) The effect of Polymerization is resolved so it to is sent to the graveyard. This is considered a special summon so it does not affect normal summoning.
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

Symos wrote:The basics of fusion.

Fusion monsters are monsters that work a little differently to other types of monsters. Before the game starts, all fusion monsters go into the fusion deck. There are multiple ways of summoning fusion monsters, but I'll just cover the basic fusion summoning. To fusion summon a monster, you will need the following:
The spell card Polymerization (Either in hand or set on the field)
The fusion material monsters either on the field or in your hand. (I will explain soon)
The appropraite fusion monster in your fusion deck.
A free space in your monster zone

The fusion material monsters are the monsters you wish to fuse together. The fusion monster cards list the compatible monster card names in it's text box. (For example, the Thousand-Eyes Restrict fusion monster requires Relinquished and Thousand-Eyes Idol.)

Once you have all the required cards ready, activate Polymerization. Place the fusion monster face up either in attack or defence position. Next remove the material monsters from the field or hand to the graveyard. (All material monster cards can be in your hand, all on the field, or a mixture.) The effect of Polymerization is resolved so it to is sent to the graveyard. This is considered a special summon so it does not affect normal summoning.

yea i already know how fusions work but im lost on rituals that ar in fusions like thousand eyes restrict das the ritual monster have to be on the field or could it be in ur hand like any other monsters?
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Doesnt rituals go like that you have to have the ritual spell card, the monster card and the things needed for the ritual if anything needed? Im not sure.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

They can be in hand. You do not need to ritual summon the monster before fusing it. And you weren't the one who asked about fusion.
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

i kno i didnt ask im just saying that i already kno alot of stuff but dat but that got me stuck because most peopple fusion summon thousand eyes ristrict with metamorphisis :heh:
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Thats an easier way. Any level 1 monster (Eg Magician of Faith) can be used as a Tribute. You do not require the Fusion-Material Monsters, or Polymerisation. You do however need to Summon the monster first.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Flannery
Visitor

quick question

Post by Flannery »

just a litle question;
we all know that priest Seto and Kisara were a couple,
but what about mana and priest Mahado, were they a couple too?
Kuragari

Re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Kuragari »

Yami Marik was cool, he reminds me of me.... except without the wierd overpowered face distortion thing going on...
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Re: quick question

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Flannery wrote: but what about mana and priest Mahado, were they a couple too?
I don't think so they were more like Teacher student relationship not as lovers sort of thing :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

their all in the yugioh saga, and mai only appears in the ending after the final episode
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

what do you mean...like in credits ending or she acctually has dialogue
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

does yugioh manga and yugioh duelist manga go together or its completely different?...like is duelist a continuation of it but its mostly about dueling?because i read some of the first duelist manga and it shows all the characters and their names but thet did that already in the yugioh manga and it didnt show yugi and kaiba dueling and they said something about him being in a hospital :heh: :heh: :heh: please can someone explain :twitch:
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

? have no answers for that last question... but i do have one about Chains... In particular, this example

I activate a trap, lets say, magic jammer. Then my opponent chains Royal Decree. is it then possible to chain seven tools of the bandit on to that or does that not work?

another, when Royal decree is on the feild, is it possible to activate my own Royal Decree to destroy his, or do i have to use MST, heavy storm or some other magic?

Just a couiple of questions that have been brewing in my head. lol.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
tsukuyomi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by tsukuyomi »

SASSZAIN wrote:? have no answers for that last question... but i do have one about Chains... In particular, this example

I activate a trap, lets say, magic jammer. Then my opponent chains Royal Decree. is it then possible to chain seven tools of the bandit on to that or does that not work?

another, when Royal decree is on the feild, is it possible to activate my own Royal Decree to destroy his, or do i have to use MST, heavy storm or some other magic?

Just a couiple of questions that have been brewing in my head. lol.
You can chain to Royal Decree when it is first activated. If its already on the field you cant activate any traps though and would have to use MST etc.

Cards always resolve in the order they are activated (last to first), so for your example Seven Tools would negate Royal Decree and your Magic Jammer would work. As long as a card is the same spell speed you can chain to it, so you could chain your Royal Decree to their Royal Decree.