Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Vamoose
Absolute Otaku

re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Vamoose »

Okay, the only way I can really contribute to the discussion regarding Seto's love life is by saying that Mastershipping is the only Seto pairing for me. :love: :love: :love: But most people won't agree with me on that so I'll move on...

I do have another question regarding Seto, but I think it's going to take a while to ask. Basically I'm a little confused as to what happened in Eygpt. You see, I've been watching the Memerory Saga for a while and I'd come to believe that High Priest Set(o) was, when it came down to it, Atemu's friend or something of the sort, and he later became Pharoah. Fine. That I understood perfectly.

However, I was recently watching the Battle City arc and I remembered the flashback Isis showed to Seto right at the start of the series. Now, this showed Seto rebelling against the Pharaoh completely and even having his own take over army. Now, I know they did used to disagree on things, but I don't seem to remember any kind of take over on Seto's part. From what I've seen, he never actually battled against Atemu, but this flashback suggested otherwise.

Am I missing something here? :crazy: :-k :crazy: :-k :crazy: :-k
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.

AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: Yu Gi Oh quick questions.

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

yeah I know what you mean but I have a sort of hypothesis If you may say:

Okay when Isis showed Seto that vision or whatever you might wanna call it, it was when he was battling the Pharaoh right and this is what I think that this may have occured before he was pharaoh as in they may have been batteling for the kingdom or something of that source...but them it does question some doubt between Seth(seto's) past life...So my opinion is that that battle may have been before Atemu had the god cards and it was just a battle...like it was with the battle city finals, just one obstacle to get through to obtaing Ra from Marik with may have been the REAl task so in the past life just an obstacle to fight the real evil...

[spoiler]zork A.k.A. Theif Yami Bakura...
8-[ :-"[/spoiler]

umm but YEAH THIS IS ONLY MY SAYING and you can doubt it and not even care what I sy but iT IS JUST WHAT I THINK :pirate: :mrgreen: :roll:

I dont what anyone to take it in a bad way :-"
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Rules question:

If you play a field card on your side of the field, then want to use another again on your side, do you have to destroy the first one first using an anti-spell effect or can you just play the new field card?
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Vamoose
Absolute Otaku

Post by Vamoose »

Change_of_Heart wrote:yeah I know what you mean but I have a sort of hypothesis If you may say:

Okay when Isis showed Seto that vision or whatever you might wanna call it, it was when he was battling the Pharaoh right and this is what I think that this may have occured before he was pharaoh as in they may have been batteling for the kingdom or something of that source...but them it does question some doubt between Seth(seto's) past life...So my opinion is that that battle may have been before Atemu had the god cards and it was just a battle...like it was with the battle city finals, just one obstacle to get through to obtaing Ra from Marik with may have been the REAl task so in the past life just an obstacle to fight the real evil...

[spoiler]zork A.k.A. Theif Yami Bakura...
8-[ :-"[/spoiler]

umm but YEAH THIS IS ONLY MY SAYING and you can doubt it and not even care what I sy but iT IS JUST WHAT I THINK :pirate: :mrgreen: :roll:

I dont what anyone to take it in a bad way :-"

Yeah, I think that would make sense. He definitely looked younger in that flashback. Maybe that's how they met and after that was over Atemu asked Set to be a High Priest?????? :-k :-k :-k
Genius. Pure genius.

Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

i got a Q was yami yugi talking to jaden in the 1st ep. of gx or was it regular yugi and whats the pharohs real name :? everyone always seems to be calling him pharoh doesnt he get sick of that :roll: and was yugis grangfather also is a past life in ancient egypt
Vamoose
Absolute Otaku

Post by Vamoose »

Okay, I can't be sure on your first question because I'm not a fan of GX but I presume it was Yuugi Motou as Yami no Yuugi or Pharoah went to the afterlife at the end of the Memory Saga.
As for Yami no Yuugi's real name we find out it was Atemu (or just Atem) in the Memory Saga also.
And Suguroku Motou (Grandpa) he does appear in Atemu's past life, his name is Siamun Muran.
Hope that answers your questions!!!!
Genius. Pure genius.

Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

Symos wrote:Rules question:

If you play a field card on your side of the field, then want to use another again on your side, do you have to destroy the first one first using an anti-spell effect or can you just play the new field card?

i dont understand ur question
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

PRINCE OF LIGHTNING wrote:i got a Q was yami yugi talking to jaden in the 1st ep. of gx or was it regular yugi and whats the pharohs real name :? everyone always seems to be calling him pharoh doesnt he get sick of that :roll: and was yugis grangfather also is a past life in ancient egypt

I can answer that Q: In that episode many years have passed so Yugi's voice has matured he is now adult (voice sounds like Yami) and with Yami when he was shown as a child in the PM his voice sounded like Yugi :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Kenshin wrote:
Symos wrote:Rules question:

i dont understand ur question

Say I had a Yami in play on my side. Could I just play a Fusion Gate or would I need a de-spell to get rid of Yami first?
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

can't u just replace it or if ur oppenetts activate a field card then urs gone
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Kenshin wrote:can't u just replace it

If I knew that, I wouldn't ask.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

well sin't ur question more obviosuly
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

ok i got a q about the game if u hav a ritual spell card in ur hand do u hav to hav the ritual monster in ur hand or can u just activate tha spell card and get the monster from ur deck
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

The Ritual monster has to be in your hand before you can activate the ritual spell.
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

ummm...ok...why?

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

Why did they...Why *sniff*...err right-o anywho why did they change the name's of the people in GX? it was better when they had the REal name >.< so why did they!? :pirate:
To be forgotten is worse than death.
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: ummm...ok...why?

Post by Kenshin »

Shade's_Knight wrote:Why did they...Why *sniff*...err right-o anywho why did they change the name's of the people in GX? it was better when they had the REal name >.< so why did they!? :pirate:

because they think Yami saga's are over and its time to move on

but i think its kinda stupid because they haven't finish the first Story first they just want on and though of an another one