Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i still think yugi would win
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:i still think yugi would win
You should take into account that he doesn't have Yami with him anymore though, as you said as a strong point before - If Yugi is to duel Jaden; it's impossible for him to have any connection with Yami...

Because Yami disappeared long before Duel Academy was established. So it would just be Yugi Vs Jaden. No Yami.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Dragon X »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
AnimeAngel34 wrote:i still think yugi would win
You should take into account that he doesn't have Yami with him anymore though, as you said as a strong point before - If Yugi is to duel Jaden; it's impossible for him to have any connection with Yami...

Because Yami disappeared long before Duel Academy was established. So it would just be Yugi Vs Jaden. No Yami.
it really dosen't matte Jaden could just use battele fusion with wild edge to destroy the egyptian god cards
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine