Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

[Batman]

re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by [Batman] »

Uh...Jaden could get better and beat Yugi...Without Yami,that is...>_>...Yami could beat the green eggs and ham out of Jaden...But,Jaden is supposed to become the next King of Games...If you all saw that one episode of Yu-Gi-OH! G/X,where that one dude steals Yugi's cards and goes against Jaden with them...Jaden BARELY won....So,Yugi would most likely win...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by I am her Koi »

it's hard to decide because it depends on the cards they draw at any given time...plus yugi would win anyways because he has the 3 god cards #-o
Time for change.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

No he could a mgic card to destroy them.Like that magic card like that macig card that destroys all monsters except bustinitrix
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Hinato kazuya

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Burst return and its combo card :?:
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yugi would win but jaden could also win in the duel
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Thank you! jaden dose have cards that can destroy the gods and the three dragons.Remember the gods and the three dragon can be desroyed regular magic cards.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

right so yugi has the right to win
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Yugi vs Jaden who would win?

Post by Matt ????? »

Dragon X wrote:Thank you! jaden dose have cards that can destroy the gods and the three dragons.Remember the gods and the three dragon can be desroyed regular magic cards.
*sigh*this thread is still going?the god monsters cannot be destroyed by regular magic cards,each one has that specific effect that they can't be destroyed by magic or trap cards or monster effects.
"ooh,memories!"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea but he has some good cards that might beat them in his deck
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Hinato kazuya wrote: Burst return and its combo card :?:
Yeah I think that's it
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Matt ????? wrote:
Dragon X wrote:Thank you! jaden dose have cards that can destroy the gods and the three dragons.Remember the gods and the three dragon can be desroyed regular magic cards.
*sigh*this thread is still going?the god monsters cannot be destroyed by regular magic cards,each one has that specific effect that they can't be destroyed by magic or trap cards or monster effects.
Yes they
can yugi destoryed with magic on obelisk .he used it to equip the three warrior that formed into valkerian and destroyed obelisk they can be destoyed by magic and they can be destroyed by special effect monster Ishizu almost destroyed with a trap and if kaiba hadn't seen that vision it would've and he would.each of the god cards have a weakness despite the fact they're stong they do have weaknesses and I know all of them obelisk can absored an infectted monster or it get destroye plus it needs other monster to himself up.Slypher needs a certain amount of cards to get it's atk point.raw has to have monsters with atk points to gain atk true it has instant atk but it can
only be used once per trn.it,s also true that you can
have give up some life points .but it would depend on how many.Jaden also has battle fusion which could aslo help him win.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

...i'm not sure what you just said,due to the improper grammar and the incomplete sentences but we all know that with the god cards effects the only way you can destroy a God monster is to use a monster with higher attack points.
"ooh,memories!"
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

No that's not true!they're other you can destroy the eygppttian god cards to destroy if have they even showed on the you still use spell binding circle and dark hole on them plus if you have anubis it can also destroy oh and i know why the egyptian god cards aren't tournament it's not becuase of thier it's becuase there's no translation for thier card.All the rumors you herd about the egyptian god cards aren't true.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Jaden could use battle fusion with shinning flarewinged and that other bubbleman not the one Jaden showed in most of the duels.Plus he could aslo winged kuriboh level 10.Don't say the egyptian god cant by magic or trap cards because it's not true the even showed some magic cards.Ishizu was gonna use a trap card to destroy obelisk and it would've worked. So all rumors about the gods aren't true.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep thats right
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

thank you!