Post by kadaj »

Antique Gear Gadgel Chimera image
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2040/02yi3.jpg

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Structure Deck SD10 - Rebellion of the Machines

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool card
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

NEW INFO

Post by kadaj »

TONS OF INFO ^_^

Next Booster - Strike of Neos (Name may change)
60 Cards:
4 Ultras
7 Super Rares
14 Rares
35 Normal

- Including the Neos monsters, the main theme of Judai's deck. Also includes many support cards.

- Focusing on the included Neos series, the set also links the new series cards with the existing cards.

According to Weekly Jump:
(Note that these cards still might be fakes, so they aren't confirmed until there are pictures/scans)

Rain, Demon of Dark World
If this card is discarded from your hand by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the field. ??.

Kaki, Assassin of Dark World
??/??/2/300/500
If this card is discarded from your hand by your opponent's card effect, destroy 1 monster on the field.

Green, Tactician of Dark World
??/??/2/300/500
If this card is discarded from your hand by your opponent's card effect, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
??/??/3/800/600
Once per turn, you can gain 500 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand.

Neo-Spacian Ground Mole
??/??/3/900/300
If this card battles with a monster, return this card and your opponent's monster to the respective owners' hands, and do not apply damage calculation.

Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
??/??/3/300/900
When this card declares an attack, your opponent draws 1 card. Depending on what that card is, apply 1 of the following effects for this attack:
- Magic Card: This card can attack your opponent directly.
- Trap Card: This card is switched to defense position

NDS - GX Spirit Summoner

- about 1400 cards (up to Cyberdark Impact)
- successor of Nightmare Troubadour, based on the same concept

Included Promo cards:

GX03-JP001 Brain Crusher [Ultra Rare]
?/Insect/7/2400/1500
When this card destroys and sends an opponent's monster to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon the destroyed monster from the Graveyard (on your side of the field) during this turn's End Phase. This effect can only be used once per turn.

GX03-JP002 Hunter Owl [Ultra Rare]
Wind/Winged-Beast/4/1000/900
Increase this cards attack strength by 500 for each card with the same attribute as this card. If there are another monster on the field with this cards attribute, this card cannot be choosen as attack target.

GX03-JP003 Masked Chopper [Ultra Rare]
Earth/?/1/100/100
If this card destroyed an opponent’s monster as result of Battle, inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent’s Lifepoints.

//Effects might not be accurate yet

Duel Monster GX Tagforce Strategy Guide
Attachment Card:

GX02-JPB01 Phantom Beast Rock Lizard [Ultra Rare]
Dark/Beast-Warrior/7/2200/2000
If a monster with [Phantom Beast] is used as sacrifice, you can sacrifice summon this card with 1 sacrifice . If this card destroys a monster in Battle, 500 points of damage are inflicted to the opponent. When this card is destroyed by the effect of an opponent’s card and sent to the graveyard, 2000 points of damage are inflicted to the opponent.

Shonen Jump Promo
comes with shonen jump 01/2007

JUMP-EN010 Victory Dragon
Dark/Dragon/8/2400/3000
This card cannot be special summon. You must sacrifice 3 Dragon sub-type monsters on your field to sacrifice summon this monster. When you successfully bring opponent's lifepoints to 0 as a result of this card's direct attack, the controller of this card wins the match.

V-Jump Subscriber Promos
VJMP-JP018 Greed Quasar
Dark/Demon/7/?/?
Original ATK and DEF of this card is equal to this card's Level *300. If this card destroys a Monster as result of a battle, increase the Level of this card by the Level of the destroyed Monster.

VJMP-JP019 Dark Red Enchanter
Dark/Spellcaster/6/1700/2200
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, put 2 Magic Counter on this card. Every time you or your opponent activates one Magic Card, put 1 Magic Counter on this card. For every Magic Counter on this card increase the ATK of this card by 300 Points. Also you can remove 2 Magic Counter from this card to randomly discard one card from your opponent's hand and to the Graveyard. You can only activate this effect onces per turn.

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I have seen the last two - they are legit. I have seen Victory D. aswell, so so is he. Dunno about the rest.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Do you say "Cool" to everything?
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kadaj »

its cute

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

thanks so much i want to get so many new cards its they are so cool

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kadaj »

NEW INFO

TCG - Shonen Jump November Promo Card
The November Issue of Shonen Jump will come along with an English version of Magician's Valkyria. Prior this card was rumored as the anniversary card of the magazine, which is not the case. The anniversary promo card will be a different card

Release: 3rd October 2006
card image
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/223/jumpen009zv2.jpg
JUMP-EN009 Magician's Valkyria [Ultra Rare]
Light/Spellcaster/4/1600/1800
While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent can't choose your other face-up Spellcaster Sub-Type Monsters beside this card as an attack target.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i want to get it now

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kadaj »

NEW INFO

TCG - Structure Deck SD9 - Dinosaur's Rage Special Edition
According to Metagame.com, UDE will release a special edition of the Structure Deck 9, each alongside with a booster of Power of the duelist, and an exclusive promo card:

Japanese card image:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8927/fgdyc0.jpg
Five God Dragon [Ultra Rare]
Dark/Dragon/12/5000/5000
Fusion
This Monster can only be Special Summon by Fusion Summon. This card´s Fusion-Material Monsters are any 5 Dragon-Type Monsters. This Card does not take Battle Damage from FIRE, EARTH, WIND, WATER or DARK monsters.

Releasing Date: 18th October (the normal Structure Deck will be released 25th October)

The special set of Dinosaur's Rage will be exclusively available at North American tournament stores and Wal-Mart.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow so cool

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kadaj »

kadaj wrote:NEW INFO

TCG - Shonen Jump November Promo Card
The November Issue of Shonen Jump will come along with an English version of Magician's Valkyria. Prior this card was rumored as the anniversary card of the magazine, which is not the case. The anniversary promo card will be a different card

Release: 3rd October 2006
card image
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/223/jumpen009zv2.jpg
JUMP-EN009 Magician's Valkyria [Ultra Rare]
Light/Spellcaster/4/1600/1800
While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent can't choose your other face-up Spellcaster Sub-Type Monsters beside this card as an attack target.

i have just got mine ^_^

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Kadajs Yu-Gi-Oh Information thread.

Post by kadaj »

NEW INFO

Dragon Master Knight comes to the TCG?
According to Metagame.com, UDE has the aim to release Master Of Dragon Knight. It is still not known how they will release it. Also keep in mind that this still hasn't been confirmed by UDE.

In Other Promo News
While we are on the subject of promos to come, I’ll just mention that reliable sources at Upper Deck have indicated that they’re working very hard to bring us Dragon Master Knight before the end of the year. While it’s not a sure thing yet, that’s the goal, and considering the large number of promos UDE has given us recently, it’s certainly a possibility. Dragon Master Knight is yet another card that collectors have been coveting for ages. The art is gorgeous, and the effect is pretty cool: he’s a Fusion of Black Luster Soldier and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and his ATK increases by 500 points for each Dragon-type monster on the field. At 5000 ATK and 5000 DEF to start with, he’s an utter leviathan

Japanese card image:
http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?image=modkis6.jpg
Dragon Master Knight
Light/Dragon - Fusion/12/5000/5000
[Black Luster Soldier] + [Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon]
This Monster can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion. Increase this Monster's attack strength by 500 for each other Dragon Sub-Type Monster on the Field.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i want to get mine

kadaj
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kadaj »

NEW INFO

Structure Deck SD 11 - Special Edition
STRUCTURE DECK - Wave of Flashing Light Special Set
Release Date: 14 December 2006
Price: 2100 Yen (tax included)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/213/sd11selh6.jpg

Content:
1x Structure Deck SD11