I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest

Doctor Ren
Rookie Otaku

Re: original vs. GX

Post by Doctor Ren »

The original surpasses GX. Its storyline is deeper and far more interesting. Not only that, but it has a better cast of characters.

I stopped watching GX after its seventh episode. It's a boring, cheesy show with awful humor and a terrible cast of characters (with the exception of Chronos. He's okay. I would like to see him own the shiznit out of Judai).
BURUAAAAAA!!!*cough*

Green Tea Dragon
Newbie Otaku

Re: Yugioh Vs YugiohGx

Post by Green Tea Dragon »

The original surpasses GX. Its storyline is deeper and far more interesting. Not only that, but it has a better cast of characters
I agree 99.99 %. But, there is only 1 thing that GX has that the original doesn't... girls actually DUEL more often (and they acutally show the girls winning!) I mean, most of the girls in the original seem kind of helpless... :oops: Even Kisara (whom I love and adore) was...a tad of a damsil in distress...
Other than that, the original kicks butt on GX in everything else, end of story.
Whether it be giant mushrooms or handsome bishounen, all and all, the world is a pretty good place!

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yugioh Vs YugiohGx

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I like both of them equally. Now that GX is into the fourth season and the plotline makes sense - I like it a lot more then I did in the beginning.

True, originals can never be surpassed - as evidenced so many times; but I'm not a GX hater. I personally like it.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.