dead fish
Visitor

Post by dead fish »

no i have kami-sama only nos how many msn eamils and 1 yahoo
Dave
Visitor

the gods

Post by Dave »

i just figured id let you guys know that the gods were originally released with a game called Worldwide Edition: Stairway to a Destined Duel, which was sold in Japan. The English Print god cards, for some reason, came with the game as promotionals. Hundreds of thousands of copies were brought to the US, and the god cards were stripped from them, and sold at a higher price. If you bought a copy of the game for $30 when it came out, you'd be able to make a good $50 profit from selling the 3 gods.

The gods in english were printed without their original effects by the way, and are therefor useless, but the original text was never actually shown anyway in the manga or show. Their effects precisely do not exist, though you can piece it together from watching the anime.

Slifer's attack and defense equal 1000 x the cards in your hand. He reduces a monster's ATK or DEF (depending on his position) by 2000 and destroys it if it reaches 0.

Obelisk has an ATK and DEF equal to 4000. By sacrificing 2 monsters, you can raise his attack power to infinite, and destroy all of your opponent's monsters, and attack directly.

The Winged Dragon of Ra has an attack and defense equal to the monsters tributed for him. If he was special summoned, his stats are 0. If you sacrifice 1000 LP, you can destroy all monsters on the opponent's field (Ra cannot attack if you use this effect). You can also tribute monsters on your field to increase Ra's attack power. Ra can also take all of your Life Points except 1, and add it to his attack power.

The 3 gods are not effected by trap cards. magic and monster card effectss work on them for one turn, after which time, they will return to normal.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie, Kaiba used a card called the Pyramid of Light, which removed all of the god cards on the field from play. I thought that was cool, and a nice little addition to this useless post.
Mai

Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Mai »

Anonymous wrote:I'm new around here but, can anyone tell me where to get a cheep Slifer the Sky Dragon?

a fellow place i like to call The internet..or more closely examined to EBAY !!! lol

:mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Hi Im new here but Ill like to add more info to Daves explanation of the God Cards..

With The Winged Dragon Of Ra there is also a 3rd Special effect in which even though he has no attack points after being Special Summoned (Ie no Monsters were used for the tribute) The Winged Dragon Of Ra can sill destroy any Monster on the opponents Field however no life points are lost... I just saw this in a recent Eposide of Enter The Shadow Realm that was just shown on Cartoon Network in Aust

Cheers
(Will register as AzNDuDe hopefully soon ) :)
Visitor

Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Guest »

Anigus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I'm new around here but, can anyone tell me where to get a cheep Slifer the Sky Dragon?

a fellow place i like to call The internet..or more closely examined to EBAY !!! lol

:mrgreen:

Youve got a bad problem with Overflaming read another of your useless posts with a similar comment (one where somebody was asking about which City the Jap version of YuGiOh Was based on)..!! Take a chill pill [censored] or go suck Kaibas cock
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Re: the gods

Post by Blue-eyes white dragon »

Dave wrote:i just figured id let you guys know that the gods were originally released with a game called Worldwide Edition: Stairway to a Destined Duel, which was sold in Japan. The English Print god cards, for some reason, came with the game as promotionals. Hundreds of thousands of copies were brought to the US, and the god cards were stripped from them, and sold at a higher price. If you bought a copy of the game for $30 when it came out, you'd be able to make a good $50 profit from selling the 3 gods.

The gods in english were printed without their original effects by the way, and are therefor useless, but the original text was never actually shown anyway in the manga or show. Their effects precisely do not exist, though you can piece it together from watching the anime.

Slifer's attack and defense equal 1000 x the cards in your hand. He reduces a monster's ATK or DEF (depending on his position) by 2000 and destroys it if it reaches 0.

Obelisk has an ATK and DEF equal to 4000. By sacrificing 2 monsters, you can raise his attack power to infinite, and destroy all of your opponent's monsters, and attack directly.

The Winged Dragon of Ra has an attack and defense equal to the monsters tributed for him. If he was special summoned, his stats are 0. If you sacrifice 1000 LP, you can destroy all monsters on the opponent's field (Ra cannot attack if you use this effect). You can also tribute monsters on your field to increase Ra's attack power. Ra can also take all of your Life Points except 1, and add it to his attack power.

The 3 gods are not effected by trap cards. magic and monster card effectss work on them for one turn, after which time, they will return to normal.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie, Kaiba used a card called the Pyramid of Light, which removed all of the god cards on the field from play. I thought that was cool, and a nice little addition to this useless post.
One of the secrets for oblelisk is wrong, the one that destroys the monsters
e-bay
Visitor

Post by e-bay »

E-BAY Duh! I got all 3 egyptian gods there for $27!
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I wonder where all these people are now...
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
marik-zeke
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by marik-zeke »

♥ Yami Ryuzaki ♥ wrote:I wonder where all these people are now...

i know what you mean

WILL I BE THE LAST POSTER ON THIS TOPIC???????????????????????????????????????

>.<
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

No

*Evil laugh.*
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
marik-zeke
Visitor

Post by marik-zeke »

YOU WANNA BET!

MORE EVIL LAUGHS AFTER QUAKER!!!!! :twisted:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Forget it Hannah! :twisted:
REX RAPTOR 4 EVER!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
marik-zeke
Visitor

Post by marik-zeke »

SHAUN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

YAMI/ATEM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I'm getting the last word here.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

None of you people are! :mrgreen:
YUGI FOREVER!!!