Make A Character2 continue from 1 :3

Post by King Of Thieves »

HIYA ALL!!! i got bored so here :3 make one too it will be fun :D

Name:Laurence Nightwind

sex: male

height: 5foot 7inc

weight: 107

eye color: brown

Hair color: Black(forgot it when i made this post)

personality:like to talk is loyal to his friends & family carefree happy go luck

Deck type: Dark magic

Deck base:mostly consist spell casters with afew warriors in it

Main cards: dark magician & DMG

favorit cards: Dark magician girl x2(got it from his sister befor she went missing) the other one got from a trnament

Family status:Older sister(where abouts are unknown) mother,grandama

Hobbie: sleeping,wandering around,reading, dueling people and being with friends

Bio: Laurences is looking for his older sisterwho went missing 3years back when he was 14 so far he has not found her and will not stop looking
Last edited by King Of Thieves on May 14, 2007 9:30pm, edited 3 times in total.
i steal from the rich and give to the poor i keep some but im not greedy!
~from a movie~

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Re: make a character

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I've got a Story on Quizilla (Fangirl Story - not FanFiction) So here's my Character's name-

Name: Saiko Pacchuwa-ku
Sex: Female
Hair: Long Bright Pink
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'6
Weight: 47Kg
Personality: Hyper, Friendly, Easy to Fool, Optimistic, Happy Go Lucky, Bouncy, Talks in Third Person, Crazy (Literally)
Background Story: Saiko was involved in a Car accident at the Age of Four. She obtained numerous scars and fractures to the head; but miraculously survived when all hope was lost. Both her Parents were lost in the Crash - But Saiko doesn't remember them.
Saiko has been wrongly diagnosed with A.D.D; The truth is - She doesn't care what anyone thinks; and only wants to have fun. When meeting new people or even just strangers in the street- she'll bound up to them with a hug around the middle - proclaiming "Saiko likes you!" To whoever it may be.
Saiko was placed in Yadel's Child Institute for Incurable cases. There, as a spare time hobby; she learned how to duel. She became very good at the game - and at the age of fourteen - was granted the privelage to go to Duel Academy.
Family: Saiko doesn't have any Family she knows of. Anyone she likes she'll refer to as "NAME-Onii-San!" or "NAME-Onee-San!" She has an older girl in the institute she affectionally calls "Big Sis'!" - Arana, who was diagonosed with Autism - and is suicidal.
Cards: Saiko plays with a Zombie Deck. Her favourite Card being "Patchwork Phantom"
Other: Saiko has a liking for Ice Cream, and Finds Zombies and other disgusting things "Cute" or "Adorable". Though; she detests Kittens and Puppies - othen proclaiming "Nasties!"

So Basically a little psycho girl who looks cute; but is really a Necrophilliac little girl who likes to tackle people in the street
I like her very much x3
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.

Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

Name: Unomi Safani
Sex: Female
Hair: Short, Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5"7
Weight: 120
Personality: Outgoing, Caring, Independent, Sincere, Dangerous
Bio: Unomi comes from Africa. She went too America to work and make money for her family. She is a triplet and her sisters are named Dosomi and Tresomi. She gets her first job @ Kaiba Corps and falls in love with Seto Kaiba. Through out the relationship he finds out more and more about her life, like how she use too fight in their village wars.
Hobbies: Modeling, Singing
Job: Assistant
Card: Wingweaver
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group

Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Name: Dante Ishtar
Sex: male
Hair: long and silver, defies gravity!
Eyes: deep red
Height: 5"9
Weight: 150
Personality: Quiet, yet insanely dangerous. Has a weakness for animals
Background: Marrik Ishtar's cousin. He also desires the Milennium Items to control the world, and possibly to destroy it.
Hobbies: Causing chaos
Deck: dragon deck
Main Card: Victory Dragon
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."

*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

name:Alisa Brkič
eye colour:green
hair colour:brown
deck type:I had a chaos deck(light and dark) but i don't dual anymore.
best card:chaos sorcerer(SP?)
fav card:dark magician girl,but i don't have it.
other cards:harpie lady sisters and alot of other cards but i don't have them anymore.
hobbies:drawing anime characters,reading,hanging out with friends,roler blading.
family:mother,father,older sister and younger brother.
personality:quiet,shy,honest,kind,goofy,sometimes stupid,optimistic,trustworthy,sometimes crazy.
other intersests:i would love to be a ninja,a witch(like in harry potter),i also want to be a pokemon trainer and a beyblader.
dislike:flirting,unhonest people,evil people,school..
job: i want to become an egyptologist.

:color: :color: :color:

davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

davocio
age 15
gender male
race half demon, became a demon by minipulating his dna to grow wings and horns when he wants to
deck fire, water, darkness, light
personality exactly like his decks
fav card vampire genesis
school, dual academy
occupation sorcerer
powers, necromancy, divination, conjuration, transmutation, demonology, chaosmagic, occultism, illusionism, can create shadow games, can bring cards to life, curses, healing in mind body and spirit, astro projection
dislikes feys and other mischivieouse creatures of light, arragents, annoying people, gayness, romance
likes dueling, anime, hip hop, occultism, warhammer 40000, and ect
bio, a dualist in raw yellow and carries the pride of the shadows and the supernatural on his back and can use his deck of darkness to start shadow games and his other decks to use other magic in a game, a a dual of good vs evil, he can hear the voices from other planes and his creatures
wants to create a portal to the dual spirit world that can only be found in a secret and dark place under the academy
Last edited by davocio the shadow walker on Apr 16, 2007 3:56pm, edited 4 times in total.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Name: Sparx
Race: Delta
Hobbies: flying in jets and drawing.
Dislike: Helta beings, bullying, and people being nasty.
Personality: very cynical, spiky.
Bio: is one of best pilot planet delta has, she fly’s in her 65 year old F-14 tomcat, and it’s her pride and joy. She do any thing to protect her friends and F-14 tomcat, she’s a good fighter too.

( thats me really, but in a cartton form)
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

kool kat
Newbie Otaku

Post by kool kat »

Name:kathy rose
Race:human
Hair Colour:blond
Eye Colour:blue
Personality:strong,determind,mistious but yet still kind,gentel,and very sweet and cute
Background Story:kathy rose apperd from nowhere around the time of the end of the dulist kingdome torniment with no home and no memory of who she really is her destiny is shroded in mistory. Her quest for trueth lead her to meet up whith marik who of corse tried to control her but for some reason his power was stoped by a cloud of mistirious energys floting around her, marik realising that this power if chaneld in the right way could make him unbeatabell quickly changed track and started saying that he knew a way to help her kathy trusted him and whent of to his hide out anksious to regain her memory.under mariks gidence kathys powers got stronger along whith some underling fellings for marik, he knew parcily of her felings and part of him that was not evil felt back for her but yami marik was stronger than this and banished the felings then cam battel city and marik left to compete in it but of corse he was defeted by yugi and his true self set free from the darkness that controled him and he reterned to his own home only to find that in his absence kathys powers had peked and the rare hunters where preparing to extract her powers as previously instructed luckly he was abell to stop it in the nick of time and he and kathy where abell to settel down together and work on properly regaing her memory.
Last edited by kool kat on Mar 10, 2007 11:30am, edited 2 times in total.

kool kat
Newbie Otaku

Post by kool kat »

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Name: Symos
Race: Human
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Background: Fourth Legendary knight who was forced to turn on his former comrades when they rebeled against Atlantis. Became warmaster before and fell during the battle of Atlantis.

Name: Simon
Race: Human
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown and green
Background: After returning from a tournament in central London, Simon had to fight off creatures he would later know as Oreichalcos soldiers. Since then, haunted by dreams of a battle in which he lead these soldiers into battle. Later discovered he is the reincarnation of the Atlantian warmaster. Has since been chosen by the oreichalcos to continue the fight.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

name, duramose of trickery
gender, male
race, chaos demon
age, 15
hieght, 5.4
powers, can bring cards to life, invisibility, possesion, can start shadow games and then wager knowlege and traits of ones self
appearence, storm purple skin, glowing purple eyes, wings, and horns pointing forward
personalitie, quick in mind and body, clever, treacherouse, trickster, loyal to davocio and his purpose, able to show alot of respect or disrespect if wanted or needed
way he duals, in a good vs evil dual, when things get bad he enjoys it even more and the he enjoys it the more frightning he gets and puts his oponents off gaurd, he never holds back when hes having fun and can be very destructive in a dual
deck, darkworld and discard from hand darkness creatures
status, a dark heart, a follower to davocio
favorite, card sky devil lord norreras
bio, was once a member of an army in the inferno plane agianst the devil, but now serves davocio by dualing evil spirits to gain knowlege on how to open the portal, lives still in the inferno plane but heads to dual academy to serve his master
Last edited by davocio the shadow walker on Apr 16, 2007 3:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

hmm...i thought i already posted a character here...i swear i did...is this a new one?
"ooh,memories!"

ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

hmm

Name: Shade
Sex: male
Race: human
Hair color:Black
Eye color:brown
hiegth: 5,9
favorit card: Dark magician of Chaos
Personality: dose not talk much only to afew people seems to be depressed? and always has a some what sad look on his face with a warm smile.
Quote:..what dose thy desire?
Bio: mostly unknown but he washed up on the Beach at the Daul academy and lost all his memories
deck type: unknown it may-be a spell caster deck not sure
Hobbies: none
Favorit food: anything that dose not move (food wise)
Dislikes:people who think thay are better than othere people,Rich people
To be forgotten is worse than death.

King Of Thieves
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Make A Character2 continue from 1 :3

Post by King Of Thieves »

Back sorry i wasnot on for long time for got my password LOL
i steal from the rich and give to the poor i keep some but im not greedy!
~from a movie~