I'm here, to remember old memories.

tsukuyomi
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: I'm here, to remember old memories.

Post by tsukuyomi »

I agree that most of the GX cards are pretty lame and gimmicky. I guess the whole GX idea was to get new kids interested in Yugioh but maybe it has spoiled it for some existing fans.

I think if they made an official online Yugioh game that actually let you build decks from your own cards and not have to win cards to build decks then Yugioh would get a huge boost as a lot of people just cant be bothered to go to tourneys now.

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Nope, you have to earn cards and build decks with them.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

Yami Yugi's fan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Yami Yugi's fan »

Yu-Gi-Oh GX ruined Yu-Gi-Oh. YGO GX sucks big time. They are insulting our intelligence with those "duel monsters" like Yaden has. They look like they came out from a comic book. If someone made Jaden Yuki haters club, I would be first to join.

YUGI ROCKS. No one can replace him. He will always be the best and be the only king of duel at least for me.
"When you put your mind in something, then believe that you can succeed in anything"
"Forget nationalism, be tolerant"
"It's better to lose a moment in life than life in a moment"

Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Yami Yugi's fan wrote:Yu-Gi-Oh GX ruined Yu-Gi-Oh. YGO GX sucks big time.

Thank you! XD There is so much truth in those two sentances =3

Yami Yugi's fan wrote:They are insulting our intelligence with those "duel monsters" like Yaden has. They look like they came out from a comic book.

Also true XD

Yami Yugi's fan wrote:If someone made Jaden Yuki haters club, I would be first to join.

Count me in, too! =3
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Me, too! God, I detest Jaden! >_<
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:xD IMO YGO died once they made GX. Sure some of the cards from it are cool and such but, like you all already said, they just aren't the same as the old ones. I have a friend who only has old cards, and he used to pwn like mad. Now he gets wipped by everyone because the new cards all interact and do stuff. I think that it took more skill back then to win, now its just a few card combos and you win, peice o` cake.
YGO has already, sadly, made it to the point of early-pokemon. There are things that should never exist being sold in stores nowadays >< it sickens me. T_T
Oh well, I'm with kuragari, just cause its gettig old, dun meen i wont stop playing. :mrgreen:

IMO Yugioh died when Magic The Gahtering came lurking around the corner. And all the deck restrictions did not help the game at all either..
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Uhh dudeski. magic was like, long since made, before Yu-Gi-Oh the card game : / There is a post that says that in this thread too already xD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:Uhh dudeski. magic was like, long since made, before Yu-Gi-Oh the card game : / There is a post that says that in this thread too already xD

I never said it was not made after Yugioh I only mentioned Magic the gathering because it took over. You need to read my post a bit better amigo. Magic was not very popular till the late/mid 90's. Than Yugioh made all those deck restrictions on the cool cards, killed almost all the good decks. Magic is a better game anyways, although Yugioh had better monsters by far. The art style was much better.

dudeski? Speak english Man! bloody hell. :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Truth be told, I can make better decks in Magic than I can in Yugioh, but I do have one good Yugioh deck XD
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."