who is the hotest yugioh guy

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

desiivy wrote:100% Joey Wheeler
He is adorable, tough, strong willed and loyal all those quailties he carries as his nickname the puppy. I never would have watched the show for so long if it weren't for Joey.
He does have all of those going for him; but when it comes down to it; being hot has nothing to do with personality - does it? I mean, you can be a complete scumbag or a jerk - but you can still be hot.
Just like you could be the nicest guy/girl on the planet - but you're ugly as heck, right?

I mean, nice guy - Syrus, Mokuba or Yugi.
They're not hot - he's "cute" due to his small physique.

Joey/Jounouchi can be classified as hot, and Kaiba is definately in there, along with Marik and Bakura. Something about the narrow eyes makes them able to be classified as hot, and their popularity helps.
Tristan and Rex have the same shaped eyes; they just don't get any fangirls.

(aside from me - yay for Tristan and REX MOSTLY)

I can tell that Weevil definately isn't 'hot' material (you guys made your point - but bad mouth him and I turn into big flaming fangirl), but Rex is probably teetering over the edge of un-hottness.

Then you have the just plain ugly/buff/skeletal people who make you wanna puke your guts up, like Panik, Anubis, Titan - etc. etc.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Re: who is the hotest yugioh guy

Post by The Rage »

Agreed to all of the above.

Anyways, Yami Yugi, Bakura, and Seto Kaiba (green hair and all though he looks better with brown hair)