Yu-Gi-Oh GX ended in Japan - spoiler-

Yami Yugi's fan
Full Metal Otaku

Yu-Gi-Oh GX ended in Japan - spoiler-

Post by Yami Yugi's fan »

Spoiler
Show
Judai begins to head off when Winged Kuriboh calls for Judai to follow it. W. Kuriboh brings him to the podium with Yugi’s deck. Yugi walks out from the shadows and challenges him to a duel for the title of King of Games.

INTERMISSION (Judai and Winged Kuriboh on the right with Yugi and his shrouded face on the left)

Yugi says that the time has come to see if Judai truly is his successor and is the reason he gave him Winged Kuriboh. Judai takes out his deck and sees Winged Kuriboh on top. He remembers when he bumped into Yugi who decided to give him a lucky card. Yugi talks for a bit then tells Judai to hold Winged Kuriboh up to the deck. The cards on the pedestal begin to glow; Winged Kuriboh gives off a blinding glare. When Judai comes to he finds himself in Domino City in front of the Kame Game Shop. A flier is blown toward Judai. He picks it up to see Judai and his friends. He walks towards the Game Shop then turns around. Yugi’s voice is coming from the Game Shop. Yugi (wearing the Millennium Puzzle) runs out in a hurry and bumps into Judai. Yugi asks Judai if he is alright to which Judai affirms. Judai recognizes Yugi who doesn’t seem to know him. Judai shows Yugi Winged Kuriboh and Yugi shows Judai Kuriboh. Yugi recalls sensing Kuriboh when he was working on the Millennium Puzzle.Yugi recognizes Judai as a duelist and agrees to duel Judai.

Yugi and Judai meet at the middle of Domino City and shuffle each others decks. Judai’s Yubel sense notices strange aura coming from Judai’s deck. The two take their decks and begin. Yubel notices that Yugi has the 3 Egyptian God Cards as they back away. Yugi emits a strong blue aura which shocks Judai. Yubel encourages Judai who smirks and emits a similarly strong red aura. Yugi won against Jaden Yuki in the final episode of YGOGX.
So happy 4 Yugi. \:D/ :D
"When you put your mind in something, then believe that you can succeed in anything"
"Forget nationalism, be tolerant"
"It's better to lose a moment in life than life in a moment"
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX ended in Japan - spoiler-

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

well yugih is not over yet, they made another yugioh series and if i may add its the dummest thingive ever seen, i hope they choke on their damm ikes and die
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Yami Yugi's fan
Full Metal Otaku

I read about it. I share the same opinion. They just don't know when to stop. If they continued the original YGO with Yugi Motou...that would be kinda fun, but all these new characters and comic book cards....sucks big time.
"When you put your mind in something, then believe that you can succeed in anything"
Spellcaster
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Spellcaster »

wow Gx is finished? That was quick

haha Yugi managed to get a spot on the show...most likely seeinf how it's a spin-off.

I too reckon there's going to be another series once again just like the never-ending pokemon lol
Curently listening to: Shijun no Zankoku
Currently watching: Hana Yori Dango
Currently reading: Twilight series

Vampires && humans can live co-existently
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

sorry i ddin't see the spoiler what does it say i want to know to
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yami Yugi's fan
Full Metal Otaku

Well if you check the spoiler, you'll know. :)
Starkiller
Newbie Otaku

Post by Starkiller »

When I saw the 5Ds for the first time, I was hopin for some of the old characters from the original or GX series to be in it or even mentioned. I don't think, even Yugi or Kaiba is gonna be mentioned or seen in the new series at all; they should be appearing as old men about now and like retired from duel monsters. Idk what happened to the old domino or even Kaiba Corp. but i read that it's the new domino in the 5Ds. GX was alright for me, I even luved the original series more; but with the 5Ds out, the duel monsters story got a bit messed up a bit.