Create a card..

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Re: Create a card..

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Raijin, the Night Slicer (DARK - Dragon/Effect)
ATK/1600 DEF/1800 LV/4
As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, whenever a monster you control declares an attack, you may pay 500 LP to make the attack a direct attack on your opponents LP.

Fujin, the Sol Pathcutter (DARK - Dragon/Effect)
ATK/1200 DEF/2100 LV/4
As long as this card is in face-up DEF position, all of your monsters can attack whilst in DEF position.

Yakujin, the Luna Divider (DARK - Dragon/Effect)
ATK/1800 DEF/1900 LV/4
As long as this card is face-up on the field, you may increase the ATK and DEF of every monster on your side of the field by 300 until the Standby Phase of your next turn by discarding 1 card from your hand to the graveyard.

Garedon, the Last Breaker (DARK - Dragon/Effect)
ATK/3800 DEF/3500 LV/9
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 'Raijin, the Night Slicer', 'Fujin, the Sol Pathcutter', and 'Yakujin, the Luna Divider' on your side of the field from play. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase, and is unaffected by the effects of Effect monsters. If this card is destroyed or removed from play by a card effect, you may pay 1500 LP to return this card to your side of the field.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

^ I would so use those O_O; Right in my deck they go! *Makes them*
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

~a burden heart~
continue Spell card

you must have a monster with "Red Moon" in its name to use this card.
this card remines face up on the field as long as it's face up
by paying 2000 LP you can summon up to 3 monsters from your graveyard or your deck when this card sent to the grave or is removed from the game send all monster's that was summoned by this card's effect to the grave.
by sending your whole have to the grave you can add this card to your hand.
To be forgotten is worse than death.
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

~Red Moon's Coffin~
Trap card

you can special summon 1 monster with Red Moon in its name from your grave when you do put 1 death counter on it, ever one of your turns you have to put a death counter on the monster card you summon with this cards effect when there are 5 death counter's on the card its sent to the grave and you can summon 1 "Red Moon's Death Shade" atk3000/def0 to your side it is unable to attack when it is summoned
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

im going to be useing YGO card maker :) it'll take time to show a full set that i'd like to have lol
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

warning some cards may contain scary images...

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/createca ... d%20Moon's
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Screw the rules, I have money!

Note how broken I made it. =3
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

rising dark energies
spell

discard 2 cards from the top of your deck and send them to the graveyard and activate 1 of the following effects

decrease the attack of all light monsters by 500

increase the attack of all dark monsters by 500

h player draws two cards and discards 2 cards, if an effect is activated by the cards you discarded, your oppoenent can discard another two cards to negate it, if he/she does, you take 500 points of dammage
davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

abyssal surge
spell
select a monster on your feild, it gains 1oo atk for every monser you have removed from play

send to the abyss
spell
remove in ur graveyard 5 monsers from the game, destroy every card on ur opponents side of the feild
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Kai~Sama
Baka Otaku

Post by Kai~Sama »

Ryo, Apostle of the Skies (DARK - Warrior/Effect)
ATK/2550 DEF/1250 LV/4
As long as this card remains in face-up attack position on your side of the field, you cannot declare an attack with any other monster and Battle Damage from a battle involving this card becomes 0 unless "Lucia, Lord of the Black Citadel" exists on your side of the field.

Nero, Apostle of the Mind (DARK - Spellcaster/Effect)
ATK/0 DEF/2800 LV/5
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, every turn, during the Battle Phase, you may slect one card on your opponents side of the field and return it to the top of it's owners deck. As long as this card exists on your side of the field, you must remove 1 card in your graveyard fromthe game as an additional cost to play Spell cards unless "Lucia, Lord of the Black Citadel" is face-up on your side of the field.

Alicia, Apostle of the Night (DARK - Warrior/Effect)
ATK/1700 DEF/1800 LV/4
As long as this card is on your side of the field, you may gain 300 LP a turn However, this face-up cradcan be Tributed to make your opponent discard 1 card from his/her hand to the Graveyard. Whilst this card exists in your Graveyard, as long as "Lucia, Lord of the Black Citadel" is face-up on your side of the field, you may destroy 1 card on your opponents side of the field during each of your Battle Phases. Your opponent draws 1 card for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.
If you'd get put to sleep, like an old dog you're better off, should you get put to sleep.
I've been cautious with the words I extend,
Allow this year before the world starts to end.

Pray for us all... My dearest Apollo, I'll be Burning Star IV.
Kai~Sama
Baka Otaku

Post by Kai~Sama »

Vilify by Fire (SPELL - Quick)
Discard any number of cards from our hand to either destroy that many Magic/Trap cards on the field or remove that many cards in any graveyards from the game.

Usarru, the Ever-Burning Aether {FIRE - Pyro/Spirit/Effect)
ATK/1000 DEF/0 LV/3
Whenever this card attacks, during the Damage Step, increase this cards ATK by 100 for every Spell and Trap card that is removed from the game. If this card destroys a creature in battle, you may select 1 out of play Spell or Trap card and put it into your hand.
If you'd get put to sleep, like an old dog you're better off, should you get put to sleep.

Starkiller
Newbie Otaku

Post by Starkiller »

If I were to make a card, it would be one of my favorite monster types; Dark Synchro Monsters. This is one card that I'd like to create...

Shadow Sorceror of Chaos (DARK - Spellcaster/Dark Synchro/Effect)
ATK/2800 DEF/2600 LV/ -8 (NOTE: all Dark Synchro Monsters have negative levels/blue stars)
1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner + 1 "Dark Magician of Chaos"
In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card; you must also release 1 "Dark Magician of Chaos" (regardless of level value) while you are Dark Synchro Summoning this card. When this card is Dark Synchro Summoned, you can select and add 1 Spell Card that has been removed from play or from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control other Spellcaster monsters. You can also discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it. Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. If this face-up card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.
Kai~Sama
Baka Otaku

Post by Kai~Sama »

Yakuji, Yojimbo of the Infinite Rage (DARK - Warrior/Spirit/Effect)
ATK - 100 DEF - 0 LV - 1
During your End Step, return this creature to your hand. When this creature attacks, increase it's ATK by 800 points for each card in your hand.

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

And just for poops and giggles...

Lucia Skyfire (DARK - Spellcaster/Effect)
ATK/0 DEF/0 Lv/4
This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. You may discard a card to negate the activation and effect of any Spell, Trap, or Effect. At the beginning of your draw step, draw an extra card. You may pay 500 LP to draw an additional card, anytime you choose. Whenever you play a Spell card, increase this creatures ATK by 400 points until it is removed from the field.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Starkiller
Newbie Otaku

Post by Starkiller »

i have another if this works:

Neo-Spacian Last Dolphin Warrior
WATER/LV-8/Warrior-Fusion-Effect/ATK 2600/DEF 1200

"The Last Warrior From Another Planet" + "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin"

When this card is special summoned, destroy all monsters on your side of the field except this card. You may also discard 1 card to look at your opponent's hand and select 1 monster card in it. If you control a monster with ATK greater than or equal to the selected monster's, destroy the selected monster and inflict 500 damage to your opponent; if however, the monster selected in your opponent's hand has an ATK greater than monster(s) you control, you take 500 damage. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon any monster.