Anti Yu-Gi-Oh spam clan

tsukuyomi
Dragon Master Otaku

re: Anti Yu-Gi-Oh spam clan

Post by tsukuyomi »

I wonder if people actually know what spam truely is, some seem to think the forum is for flirting, chit chat or telling blatant lies. While not all of it may be spam a lot could be in pm's instead of topics.

As for an anti spam clan, the only people i have noticed here who dont spam at all are Quaker, Matt and whatever Bishiehunter is called now. :roll:
Last edited by tsukuyomi on May 08, 2005 7:59am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Anti Yu-Gi-Oh spam clan

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

tsukuyomi wrote:I wonder if people actually know what spam truely is, some seem to think the forum is for flirting, chit chat or telling blatant lies.

As for an anti spam clan, the only people i have noticed here who dont spam at all are Quaker, Matt and whatever Bishiehunter is called now. :roll:
Um, In fact we have not spammed at all in the defintion of spam here
tsukuyomi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by tsukuyomi »

Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:
tsukuyomi wrote:I wonder if people actually know what spam truely is, some seem to think the forum is for flirting, chit chat or telling blatant lies.

Yes i know, just edited my post to clear that up. :wink:
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

tsukuyomi wrote:
Blue Destiny Of Dartz wrote:

Yes i know, just edited my post to clear that up. :wink:
:mrgreen:
Mai

Post by Mai »

tsukuyomi wrote:I wonder if people actually know what spam truely is, some seem to think the forum is for flirting, chit chat or telling blatant lies. While not all of it may be spam a lot could be in pm's instead of topics.

we all have caused spam here. no one can deny it. im not saying i am perfect. or am i saying anyone else is.

at least i am trying. what are you doing about it? makeing rather senseless posts about who you think did the least amount of spam?

eigther come in here with a problem of a thread or leave.

BEWD, i have everyone i need and i am not accepting your offer as of now. Why well,tsukuyomi had one point. You have spammed so much and i have warned you in the past several times. try again later when you make mends like others have.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Anti Yu-Gi-Oh spam clan

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

To everyone:

You don't have to be a part of Mai's group to help deal with this problem. Anyone can help, and shouldn't have to be asked to help. If you all have to be asked to fix a problem, then you are the ones creating the problem.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

But the defintion of spam here is different, I don't think this toipc is needed
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: Anti Yu-Gi-Oh spam clan

Post by Kenshin »

Kyle Bloodheart wrote:To everyone:

You don't have to be a part of Mai's group to help deal with this problem. Anyone can help, and shouldn't have to be asked to help. If you all have to be asked to fix a problem, then you are the ones creating the problem.
i dont get the last part
Mai

Post by Mai »

Kenshin wrote:

i dont get the last part
hes trying to say this...

you guys shouldnt be asked to help around this place. if you have to be asked to fix something and your more than willingthen you obviously were the causes of the problem
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Mai wrote:
Kenshin wrote:

i dont get the last part
hes trying to say this...

you guys shouldnt be asked to help around this place. if you have to be asked to fix something and your more than willingthen you obviously were the causes of the problem
Darn....
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Tye:What about me?Or do I need to pull a pity rutine for an answer?I want to help please?!
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Mai

Post by Mai »

AnimeRules!(CDM) wrote:Tye:What about me?Or do I need to pull a pity rutine for an answer?I want to help please?!
I didn't know you had asked. once this gets moving along i'll be sure to add you.
Ayame's Lady
Visitor

Post by Ayame's Lady »

Mai, I have been constantly telling people here not to spam, but do they listen? No.
They do not pay attention to the rules, so in the end I gave up. I noticed this problem way before you did this topic, and no-one seemed to do much about it.
This is because spam here is not seen as being the same with every other forum.
Every other forum sees spam as:

Off topic posts
One word reply answers
Inability to follow rules
Not just advertising.

I will help you Mai, and as a moderator on two other forums, I can help people a little bit more about spamming.

People still spam here now, and I have recently spammed a little bit because people really couldnt care less.

Blue Destiny, you are spamming.

Darn is not a viable answer [-X
Shaun
Visitor

Post by Shaun »

I'm confused, why don't you just delete the spam? :?
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

They need permission from webmaster to delete.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Shaun
Visitor

Post by Shaun »

Sounds easy enough to me.