Poll: Date with Seto Kaiba

buggycas
Visitor

re: Poll: Date with Seto Kaiba

Post by buggycas »

multiple things
1) SETO IS NO PUPPY!!!!!! someone on the first page called him puppyish?!?! so wrong!! he's the DRAGON MASTER (mmmm brings to mind millennium gold on aff.net [yaoi-fans feel free to ask me for web address the author is having troubles right now but damn she writes a good story])
2) a,c,f all sound good to me because it all leads to one thing a scene that could be found only in the world of fanfictions
3) the reason Seto never has a girl is because he's to business minded to date, and to self-centered to attract a office romance
Mai

Re: re: Poll: Date with Seto Kaiba

Post by Mai »

*Flamekisser* wrote:i love that word! :mrgreen:
lol me too(i read wayyy too much harry potter...)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

Sounds muslim :?
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by *Flamekisser* »

really?
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie
Mai

Post by Mai »

Ive read each book (1-5)3x each..yea im pathetic
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

No your not
Mai

Post by Mai »

yea i am- im reading the 4th one again...lol
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

lol me not into much reading but i like the movies,
Mai

Post by Mai »

i like the movies also- books are better though! XP
Vel Raptor
Visitor

Post by Vel Raptor »

C of course! muwahaha
Mai

Post by Mai »

if you guys like HP(harry potter)join this site- we need students!!

http://torque2005.proboards39.com

please register- heh im the care of magical creatures- 8)
Mai

Post by Mai »

okay- im bored(loves seto!! pleh)
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by *Flamekisser* »

same here (sigh) :(
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie
Shaun
Visitor

Post by Shaun »

I bet you haven't described what the date will be like.
Mai

Post by Mai »

hmm- i gues wed just dowhat ever- stay at the house- watch a movie and shizz like that 8)
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: Poll: Date with Seto Kaiba

Post by Sephiroth »

If I date with Seto I will :
1.Choose a romantic Place ( If me at the beach with see a star )
2.If there is a Dance Contest, I will choose Kaiba and my team name is "Rose Sage "
3.Kiss him a hundred times or can be more
4.If there is a Yugioh Contest Tag Team, I will choose Kaiba and fight with him.
5.Hug him !!!!Huahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: