I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Doctor Ren
Rookie Otaku

Re: WHO'S EVILEST

Post by Doctor Ren »

Yami no Malik, since he was darkness itself.

Yami no Bakura comes in second, since he was a cruel, sadistic bastard who wanted to destroy the world for the hell of it.

Then, there's Gozaburo. Without a doubt, he was an SOB. Just look at what he did to Seto. Talk about child abuse.

Pegasus' main objective was to resurrect his deceased lover from the dead. One can't consider him evil, since he had a big heart and just wanted to be reunited with his lost love.

And Dartz? He thought the majority of the human race was evil and wished to transform the world into a utopia in which only those pure of heart would be granted the right of life. Given that his intent was in fact good, one can't regard him as being evil, either.

As for Seto, he isn't evil, but a jerk (though he has his reasons for being one given that he had a terrible childhood).
BURUAAAAAA!!!*cough*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: WHO'S EVILEST

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea most of the people are evil
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I can't believe how many times I changed my opinion on this thread :mrgreen: Ah the memories~
Still stand by what I said originally though.

Dartz was closest to actually doing the job right. Even if he was a filler arc, he didn't suck~
Marik was the creepiest looking - with all the veins and that popping out all over his face.
Bakura was deadset evilest however. He got far and snared the most important saga with his evilness.

Pegasus? Bah! :-# That guy couldn't be properly evil to save his life! He's just in love, and we all do crazy things for people we love <3
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yes that is true i have done some odd thing because i know what it is to be in love
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I would have to say Japanese Dartz, he killed just to manufacture his henchmen.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that is ture
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Symos wrote:I would have to say Japanese Dartz, he killed just to manufacture his henchmen.
Ah Dartz, evil in whatever country he's in.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep that is ture
pill babi
Baka Otaku

Post by pill babi »

omg can we get back to the topic at hand lol its MALIK!!! (love him <3)