46%
Kiba
54%

Total votes: 28

Shining Star

Kiba or Tsume?

Post by Shining Star »

pick only one and why.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Baby Bottle Pop
Visitor

re: Kiba or Tsume?

Post by Baby Bottle Pop »

I pick Kiba. He is cute and cool!!! I love Kiba!!!
Madison
Visitor

Post by Madison »

I choose Kiba!!! He is sooooooo cute!!!
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

*claps* Tsumeof course!!!!!!!!he mine mine and mine!!! he is ssssssssssssssooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!*looks to make sure boyfriend didnt hear that* good he didnt!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Kiba is the best. he is the hottest :wink: :D
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Tsume is the best and you all know it.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
knives0142
Visitor

Post by knives0142 »

whooooa! sh*t. i didnt think u mean like like that. im a guy. i dont watch anime cuz the characters r "cute" however i like kiba becuz of how he is tuff on the outside but so understanding and soft on the inside. yet hes the one that always goes thru the most stuff. specially the ending (*sniff *sniff)cuz that was just a hella alot of bullstuff to his situation. he fought and won, was the only one in the world who lived, lost the love of his life in his own arms, arrived just in time to b 2 late and c his friends bodies being covered by snow...besides he looks coolest and is the strongest.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I like your reason...but still sticking to tsume.

Shippo
Visitor

Post by Shippo »

I pick Tsume for how tough he can get at some situations. He even has a heart for Toboe at the end which I find pretty sad.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Thank you Shippo!

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

It has to be Tsume. He is cool and strong. I guess I just like those who are the dark type of character. That hardly ever think of good things. :twisted:
Shippo
Visitor

Re: re: Kiba or Tsume?

Post by Shippo »

OtakumetalheadXII wrote:Thank you Shippo!

No problem. ;) I liked Tsume from the start anyhow but Toboe is my actual fav.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

yup Tsume is one badboy!!

*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by *Flamekisser* »

I love Kiba!!!He is so hot and awesome he never gives up!!!I do like Tsume too though especially his attitude! :mrgreen:
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

yea i love tsumes attitude its so hot and like a bad boy.. my friend likes kiba but i go to Tsume hands down.
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

KIBA!!!! 'cause he da man!!! HES HOTT!!!! AND MINE!!! NOT KANNAS!!!