Wolf's Rain...

Dawn_of_Twilight
Visitor

Wolf's Rain...

Post by Dawn_of_Twilight »

Wolf's Rain.. I think its pretty good. But the plot is really..Err well...Sucky..

The plot basically goes.

Get to paradise!! YAY!!
Save Cheza!
Get to Cheza!
Get to paradise yay!
Save cheza again.
Get to cheza again!
Fight villians with obsessions with masks.. Seriously though the 3 villians I've seen so far all had masks..
sakuradette
Visitor

Post by sakuradette »

I've only seen the first episode. I used to dl it from this one site, but when it got licensed, they took it off. I dunno, I liked the first episode, but I can't really say much this early in the game.
kawaiiangel
Visitor

Post by kawaiiangel »

mm....one of my friends LOVE this animation every much~ anyone know any good site of wolf's rain?
seras_victoria
Visitor

Post by seras_victoria »

ya I love Wolfs Rain but I agree its plot is kinda weird
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

Actually the plot is really quite good, once you get into it, Especially in the later episodes... Let's just say that there's a LOT more involoved than what you described... And yes it is somewaht unique...
naruto.u
Visitor

Post by naruto.u »

Ammm...i don't know that Anime
Emi
Visitor

re: Wolf's Rain...

Post by Emi »

I love wolf's rain its so good
BlueE
Visitor

Post by BlueE »

WOLFS RAIN IS *THE BEST* amasing story i LOVE BLUE and i feel so sorry because she died damm why how come!! she never had chance to get to know hige and live happily and normally all SADNESS Blue reminds me of a girl that i knew once before sigh and i think she rocks I WOULD HAVE DIE FOR BLUE AND HIGE JUST TO MAKE THEM HAPPY AND HELP THEM TO SURVIVE!!!!!! and i WOULD LIKE TOO MEET A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE BLUE SHE MUST EXIST SOMEWHERE ON THIS PLANET SIGH THOSE BLUE EYES SHORT BLACK HAIR NICE SAD FACE GREAT BODY A MYSTERY GIRL WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE A NICER GIRL NOT EVEN IN REAL LIFE!!! GOOD JOB FOR CREATORS I MUST GIVE HIM CREDIT 4 CREATING BLUE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW DID HE CREATED HER??? IS IT MAGINATION?? DOES HE KNOWS SOME GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE BLUE??? OR WHAT OMG!! MAYBE IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I NEVER WATCHED WR WHAT MESS IM IN IT HURTS SO BAD CANT EAT CANT SLEEP MY HEART IS BROKEN IT HURTS BECAUSE I MIGHT NEVER FIND A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE BLUE AND BLUE PROBABLY DOESNT EXIST....
blaze
Visitor

Post by blaze »

hey BlueE it'sjust a cartoon it's not real okay :roll: 8) 8) :roll:
BlueE
Visitor

Post by BlueE »

blaze

hey BlueE it'sjust a cartoon it's not real okay

lol i know that WR is Anime Cartoon Drama but maybe creator of WR created Blue by imagination thats what i think ok but i also think that the creator might have created Blue because he knows or knew a girl that just looks like blue u never know i guess the truth is out there!
kiba_luvr
Visitor

Post by kiba_luvr »

i do LOVE this anime but
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHEN THE 2ND SOUNDTRACK FOR WR COMES OUT?! if so please reply! Thank You for your cooperation(sp?).
Umi Lothien
Visitor

Post by Umi Lothien »

hmmm....
Go here and ask around, or do a search thingy... I'm sure some one there will tell you. Oh sn don't ask Umi Lothien, cuz that is obviously me... 8)