Humans again? **spoilers**

Merry Wanderer
Baka Otaku

Humans again? **spoilers**

Post by Merry Wanderer »

I'm sure this question has been asked hundreds of times already, but I'd thought I'd give my own perspective. When I saw the very very end of episode 30, I was somewhat confused(as everyone else was). We see Toboe, Hige, Tsume, and Kiba after they died, alive in a new(?) city. Now were they reborn into the "new" world? But the real question is, did they come back as humans or wolves? Blue didn't come back in the end, so what happened to her? I thought that the four of them were pure humans in the end, not wolves.
Bow down before the Fizzgig and cuddle him!

"I am that merry wanderer of the night." -William Shakespeare
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Humans again? **spoilers**

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

I think Blue followed Quent into human heaven. She is probably up there playing with Quent's son.
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

No one posts on this forum :*(
Suba
Master Otaku

Post by Suba »

I think that time repeats it self at the end. Like all of that didn't happen.
We're all mad here
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Didn't Cheza say something like that at the end. about they will find eachother.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

If you think about it, The Opening Kinda told the ending Ha.

Yeah Chezza said they would meet again but they wouldnt know who each other were (Or am I just thinking about Kingdom Hearts 2?). And one of the last screenshots had a lunar flower which was obviously Chezza, and it showed the others too. I dunno i thought they were still probably wolves.
Its pretty sad that htey go through all of that and forget about it and each other :(.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Actually, I believe Blue was in the ending. I can't remember, but I'm sure I saw all of the characters.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

I been reading this forum ur are half right people.....they were all reborn as humans they aren't wolves....if so they would have change like they did to show us it....second of all ur right about Blue....blue went to the human heaven because, she was not a pure half wolf/ half human....cheza came back because, she was the own that open the paradise....its not really a paradies that everyone want it....the paradise was that they were human not wolves either....they were full human to live like the rest of the human and not in a war between human and wolves....there are many reason why they don't show it

FOR ME I THINK THE SHOULD MAKE A SECOND SEASON BECAUSE, OF ONE REASON
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720