Teh ending is better than the series!!

Ending better?

Are you joking! I loved that ending
38%
They...all... died.... YOU HARTLESS MORON!! THEY DIED!!!
50%
Puah... Whatever.. I watched it for the blood
6%
they died? really? I thought they... um.. went to go live witrh Santa
6%

Total votes: 16

Flame|of|darkness
Visitor

Teh ending is better than the series!!

Post by Flame|of|darkness »

Soorry.. never been a big fan!!! >_<
HHAHA
Oh well i liked how they all died...
But could someone explain to me why afterwards they show hige and Tsume, and tobue, and Kiba?... Alive
Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud!
Visitor

Post by Squall!Kiba!Yusuke!Cloud! »

im not exactly sure because ive only seen the ending a few times, but i think that they show them all together at the end because they finnally reached their goal, paradise
knives0142
Visitor

re: Teh ending is better than the series!!

Post by knives0142 »

almost true...if u remember when cheza died she said to kiba not to worry because the world would be restarted. and sure enuf kiba finally died also...(horrible...just horribly sad ending, that is until all the sudden they surprise u by showing everyone alive again.)well the world restarted but i dont think theyre wolves anymore. nor are they aquainted nemore. all complete stranger living separate lives. and the basic statement of the ending i think is theyve been living in paradise all along. cause it was as good as it was going to get. correct if im wrong. i hated how they all died tho. but in fact im listening to the ending song gravity right now while i type this. also a sad song.gotta love wolfs rain tho. but the last 3-4 eps...just tear-jerking
Red-Eyed Demon
Visitor

Post by Red-Eyed Demon »

Yes, the ending confused me as well, but a friend explained it to me. He's more intune with anime then I am apparently. Meh. Anyways, Tsume, Higue, Toeboe, and Blue weren't needed to open the gates to paradise. Only Kiba. The mission was to open paradise. They opened paradise, and because of that, the "wolves" were reborn. If no one noticed, Blue wasn't brought back to life because she was only half wolf. That is REALLY unfair. I liked Blue...and Toeboe...I understand the plot but...WHY DID THEY DIE!!! What am I saying? They came back to life, but I don't know what happens next. Are they still wolves? Do they remember what happened? Remember each other? So many unanswered questions!
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

("almost true...if u remember when cheza died she said to kiba not to worry because the world would be restarted. and sure enuf kiba finally died also...(horrible...just horribly sad ending, that is until all the sudden they surprise u by showing everyone alive again.)well the world restarted but i don't think they're wolves anymore. nor are they aquainted nemore. all complete stranger living separate lives. and the basic statement of the ending i think is they've been living in paradise all along. cause it was as good as it was going to get. correct if i'm wrong. i hated how they all died tho. but in fact i'm listening to the ending song gravity right now while i type this. also a sad song.gotta love wolfs rain tho. but the last 3-4 eps...just tear-jerking")

THEY ALL STILL DIED!!!! *screams in despair* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *sniffle*
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~