In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

Kouga's Girl wrote:[/spoiler] o.k, at the end of the series we all know that the wolves get brought back, (Kiba, Hige, Toboe, and Tsume) But they NEVER show Blue or the humans in the end. So the question is...did they get saved? I'm hoping Blue did...I mean, she and Hige need to end up together. But since Paradise is only for wolves, I doubt the Humans did. Blue was half wolf though. So maybe she got in...
Maybe she chose to go with Quent, like how Toboe was with his owner, except I think Quent wouldn't go with Blue to Rakuen (wolf heaven) because, of course, he wanted to see his wife and son. Blue may have been more attached to Quent and his son then to Hige...
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

Kouga's Girl wrote:[/spoiler] o.k, at the end of the series we all know that the wolves get brought back, (Kiba, Hige, Toboe, and Tsume) But they NEVER show Blue or the humans in the end. So the question is...did they get saved? I'm hoping Blue did...I mean, she and Hige need to end up together. But since Paradise is only for wolves, I doubt the Humans did. Blue was half wolf though. So maybe she got in...
Maybe she chose to go with Quent, like how Toboe was with his owner, except I think Quent wouldn't go with Blue to Rakuen (wolf heaven) because, of course, he wanted to see his wife and son. Blue may have been more attached to Quent and his son then to Hige...