I hate this show!

BlueE
Visitor

re: I hate this show!

Post by BlueE »

Hi all how wouldnt i cry when everyone died poor blue and hige Kiba made me to cry when HE REALIZED THAT EVERYONE DIED AND THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE HE WAS ANGRY AND HE WAS CRYING AND CHASING DARCIA ITS JUST TOO SAD BECAUSE EVERYNE DIED??? AND AT THE END OF EPISODE THEY ARE ALL ALIVE AGAIN BUT THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ANYMORE SO THIS MEANS THEY ARE IN PARADISE OR MAYBE NOT IF THEY WERE THEY SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW EACHOTHER!? I REALLY DONT GET LAST PART OF THE EPISODE WHERE ARE THEY REALLY*LIFE AFTER DEATH*? I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NEW EPISODE OF WR
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Post by Chaos Flame »

everyone dies sometime, think of it that way to lessen the pain
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Hey Guest if you hate this show, don't bad mouth it in front of people who do!
It's common sense!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
lil-kawaii-kat
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: re: I hate this show!

Post by lil-kawaii-kat »

Yeah!!! I agree!! Don't be mean!! Wolf's rain is uber awesome!!! So..Don't Tease it!!! >.< It's sad to see people don't like this anime!! Why?! Why?! WHY!!!? *goes crazy*

●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
rens_mine132
Visitor

Post by rens_mine132 »

I've saw some videos and am going to start reading the manga. It's so sad though....
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I doubt this will stop here YHR. It seems like this thread is pretty much destroyed already and seems very provocative as soon as you open it. If you ask me...I think this should be locked. But...I'll just censor everything bad.