take care of knives....

vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

take care of knives....

Post by vash_the_stampede05 »

Spoiler
Show
ok in episode 17 before rem dies she tell vash "take care of knives" you could take that as vash protecting knives or vash taking care for him not to do bad stuff but! after that it says 107 years after july city and we see vash with the two angel arms and he says "i will take care of knives" does this mean he will kill him or something?
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Re: take care of knives....

Post by Ryukon »

Not really...more like stop Knives from doing all these horrible things at all costs (with the exception of keeping everyone safe from harm or death) and make the guy see that what he's been doing is the wrong way to go about it.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

well that is a good answer LOL thanks dude...btw are these forums still running? cause it looks like last post was like in 2005 XD
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Heh :lol:

No these forums are still going strong. But sometimes we need new things to talk about first to get the lively conversations going...but I think some people are hesitant on what others think when they want to post a new thread or ask questions.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

oh i see :-k
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Anyways, did you see the end of the series?

Then again, you probably wouldn't be asking that question you put up first if you did, right?
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

yeah i have every episode dude i am waiting for the movie to come
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I've heard about the Trigun movie for the past...3 years I think. I'd like to see how that'll turn out.

From what I saw, there wasn't much major loose ends to tie up since chances the manga might shed some light, so I wonder what the movie will go on.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku

Post by Trigun Forever »

I am fairly certain there won't be a TRIGUN movie.

also, the thing about "taking care of knives" is part of the philosophy of trigun. When you think about it, they are leaving that open to interpretation so that Vash will have that moral conflict. For example, Vash has to interpret it as to whether or not he will kill Knives.

[wow, i haven't posted much in a while, huh? :mrgreen: ]
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

yeah i know but my problem is that i live in El salvador man LOL i dunno where to find any manga and my parents won't buy me stuff on e-bay so....that sucks :cry: but i think there will be a trigun movie cause they have the whole thing already...plus they can make a story about it cause knives is still alive and he won't stop killing so...
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

haha that has to suck
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."