2Pics + Looking4More Via YIM Trigun Para-RPG

Nieves
Baka Otaku

2Pics + Looking4More Via YIM Trigun Para-RPG

Post by Nieves »

2 high rez image scans of Vash, I scanned these myself. They are sized for someone who likes to make wallpapers in Photoshop or what not. Very large, 300dpi.

http://www.desertr0se.com/files/Persona ... Vash1.html
http://www.desertr0se.com/files/Persona ... Vash2.html

Ok, now that I paid my dues:

Hey, (seems this be the best place to post this is here since people still interested in this series will see it).

I’m looking for a partner to write with online via Yahoo Messenger or something similar. NOT to meet in real life and absolutely no romantic interest. I just want a para (paragraph) or post-by-post person to write with during some of my free time where we can both have fun and relish in a little escapism.

Said person needs to be the following:
Mature/18+
Have decent level of writing talent (can create/hold themselves in character; describe things in actual sentences, understands what quotations are...)
Has decent typing skills (don’t want to wait 20+ minutes for you to write a paragraph)
Creative, imaginative individual who loves a character driven story
Open to all types of settings, characters, situations

Things I am interested in writing with said-person should they arise:
Alternate Universe TRIGUN story (Particularly looking for someone who would love to write an alternate universe Vash). I have some ideas for a story but I’d like to work them out with someone so we both have our hands in it, not just do everything myself. We could do WolfwoodxVash alternate universe if said-person would like but it doesn’t have to be so by any means. I have an idea for my own character but would be happy to play Wolfwood or Knives. Anyway that can all be discussed via e-mails.
But, I’m also interested in your ideas… if you have some and are looking for someone like me to write with and don’t want to do a Trigun story.

Note: I don't care if your spelling and grammar skills are not the best, mine aren’t either. Please send me a message on this forum or an e-mail too, nieves2rp@gmail.com if interested. Once we establish ourselves via e-mail we can set up messenger contact information and so on.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: 2Pics + Looking4More Via YIM Trigun Para-RPG

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

The links you provided are disabled. I think I fit you're criteria for a writing partner, but unfortunitly, I don't have enough time. #-o But it's cool to see someone who supports WolfwoodxVash! =D> I love that pairing!