What is Vash's real name other than the Stampede?

vash_stampo
Visitor

re: What is Vash's real name other than the Stampede?

Post by vash_stampo »

i even read his bio it says his name is vash ericks that's what it says
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

Hey that's cool, I didn't know that, where can I read the bio. And I guess it wasn't such a stupid question after all since it is causing such a debate. :mrgreen:
Lt.Zack
Visitor

Post by Lt.Zack »

yes I agree very good question indeed :)

Yes where is this bio you speak of as I dont believe what you are saying so I would have to see it to believe it (assuming that this bio is of reliable source and not just made up by some fans of the show)
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

:-k good point. :(
vash_stampo
Visitor

Post by vash_stampo »

shuichi_uesugi
Visitor

Post by shuichi_uesugi »

I thought it was Ericks but I guess I am wrong...
Lt.Zack
Visitor

Post by Lt.Zack »

I dont think that counts as a reliable source....at all. The creators prolly didnt give them anny other names so I am going to leave it at that.
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

:? I'm confused now. :(
~*+Mistress Ishrialla+*~
Visitor

Post by ~*+Mistress Ishrialla+*~ »

Ericks was the name Vash used to hide. it's not his real name at all, heck, mabye that girl named him that. I don't know, but it's not his real name.

Knives, knives isn't associated with Vash's name at all as far as I have gathered. knives is million knives.

and yes, if Vash DID have a last name. it probly would be savrem (or however that's spelled, lol) beacuse Rem was basicly his mother. more then knives was rem's other son in a way.

so that's what i have gathered by watching the entire show around three times full now ^_^

that profile is wrong as far as Vash's name go's. as for the rest of the profile, it is not acrite. it's just a little thing that has to do with Vash, that someone made up for fun, that's what it looks like to me. hardly qualifys as a bio or profile of Vash.
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

Okay, thank you. :mrgreen: =D>
vash_stampo
Visitor

Post by vash_stampo »

did you ever think he didn't ever have a last name ?
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

He has to have a last name because all the main characters do. Meryl Strife, Milly Thompson, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Million Knives and so on.
unknown...
Visitor

Post by unknown... »

im getting the series ill get bak to on this
Vale
Visitor

Post by Vale »

ok thanks
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: re: What is Vash's real name other than the Stampede?

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Vale wrote:He has to have a last name because all the main characters do. Meryl Strife, Milly Thompson, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Million Knives and so on.
Vash is an exception to the rule. He's not one of the colonists. He was found and named outside their scope. The only name he was given (AFAIK) was Vash. The title "the Stampede" came as a result of his reputation. Other than that, he has no other name.

Ericks was a name given to him after the Fifth Moon incident. At the time he was found, Vash was still reeling with amnesia (an after-effect of being forced to shoot the Angel Arm), but even after he recovers, he decided to hold onto this identity for a while...until Wolfwood arrives with news that sends him back on the road.

But if you were to ask him up front, he'll tell you the same thing he told Wolfwood when he asked for Vash's real name: "My name's irrelevant."
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Man, I've heard his real name first and when I heard it it sounded like a hippie name []
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits