Midvalley vs Vash

Hashhagen
Visitor

Midvalley vs Vash

Post by Hashhagen »

Normally when Vash is "losing" a fight it's because he's holding back, but it seemed that the opposite happened in his fight with Midvalley. Let's say that Vash wanted to kill him, is there anyway he could have beaten Midvalley? The reason I ask this is because I've been working on wikipedia.org's trigun page about the differences between the manga and anime, and am thinking about putting in that Midvalley is more powerful in the anime, but am not sure about it.... thoughts?
unknown...
Visitor

re: Midvalley vs Vash

Post by unknown... »

ummmmm good queston :-k i can tell ur a true fan.... i think vash coulda kicked his a$$ but yea hes stronger in the anima
hashhagen
Visitor

Post by hashhagen »

I brought up the Midvalley vs Vash topic on the adult swim message boards, and I was treated as if I insulted Jesus. Nobody even gave a reason how Vash could have beaten Midvalley, but they did make sure I knew that I was stupid, I misunderstood the whole point of trigun, Vash is stronger, Knives is stronger, Wolfwood is stronger, dominique is stronger, Gray is stronger, Midvalley is slow, midvalley is weak and a joke... I could go on and on, but seeing a really radical fan having such an extreme reaction like makes it seem to me that they think Vash really can't do anything if their arguement was based on Midvalley being weak and me being stupid, especially when I had only one point that I even made in the first place.
unknown...
Visitor

Post by unknown... »

good
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Dude, Midvalley would of killed vash before vash fired the first bullet if Legato ordered him to. His Saxaphone is VERY powerful and can slow bullets down like the Matrix.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I believe Midvalley would of owned him in the manga.
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku

Post by Trigun Forever »

The reason Vash got beaten up so very painfully badly in the anime is because he was jumping in front of the civilians that Midvalley was attacking. If Midvalley hadn't distracted him with that, Vash could have easily dodged all the bullets and horn blasts. Think back to episode 2. Vash dodges with superhuman speed and prowess. He just didn't want anyone to get hurt in the Midvalley fight, so he took the blows that they would have died from.

duh! =;
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Not quite true. Vash tried to disarm Midvalley by shooting two bullets into him from long range, the saxaphone knocked the bullets down. Vash had no chance.

If that black post wasn't there at the end, vash would have been toasted.
Visitor

Re: re: Midvalley vs Vash

Post by Guest »

hashhagen wrote:I brought up the Midvalley vs Vash topic on the adult swim message boards, and I was treated as if I insulted Jesus. Nobody even gave a reason how Vash could have beaten Midvalley, but they did make sure I knew that I was stupid, I misunderstood the whole point of trigun, Vash is stronger, Knives is stronger, Wolfwood is stronger, dominique is stronger, Gray is stronger, Midvalley is slow, midvalley is weak and a joke... I could go on and on, but seeing a really radical fan having such an extreme reaction like makes it seem to me that they think Vash really can't do anything if their arguement was based on Midvalley being weak and me being stupid, especially when I had only one point that I even made in the first place.
You should of told them that it's just a anime.
vash_the_stampede05
Visitor

Re: Midvalley vs Vash

Post by vash_the_stampede05 »

if you read in this website the description of midvalley it says that he didn't agrre with the decisions of the gung ho guns and he didn't wanted to kill vash...so i guess there is an answer or a topic to talk about :lol: